{Part 4}

Y/N's POV: 

I was outside of the Heaven and Hell Club furious with what Batman did, I was so close to killing Joker, but on the inside I took pride in beating up Batman of all people, but was unfortunately on his shit list. He'll probably go back to his cave and brood like the emo he is, I'll to be a LOT more vigilant, he'll call the Justice League and try to arrest me for wrongfully killing Joker. 

I knew Joker couldn't have gotten far so I decided to follow the tire tracks that led to the other side of the city. I knew I couldn't catch up to him but I couldn't let Batboy get to Joker first I was about to start running after him until I was caught of guard by my fathers voice.

Kratos: *telepathically* Leonidas. Can you hear me?

Y/N: *telepathically* Father? How are you talking to me? I thought you could only talk to me through my dreams.

Kratos: *telepathically* It is part of the deal I made to communicate with you. If you want to pursue the mad man, then you must take these.

I saw a glow and in front of me were a pair of dark red greaves with wings attached to them.

Kratos: *telepathically* Those are the Boots of Hermes, they should increase your speed ten fold

Y/N: *telepathically* How did you get these?

Kratos: *telepathically* I ripped Hermes' legs off.

Y/N: ..... what?

Kratos: Worry about that later, boy. Your killer is getting away

I put the greaves on my shin guards as a very satisfying "click" was heard, the moment I started running I left in a trail of fire, I ran so fast I ended up face first in a tree and groaned in pain.

Y/N: *groans* Ow. Need to get used to these.

I shook off the pain and ran after Joker's get away car, I followed after the obviously bright green and purple get - away car that was in the distance heading to Arkham Island's, Industrial District following from the distance, I saw his car stop outside the old amusement park that everyone called "Joker's Funland". It was the main attraction in Gotham until it was abandoned and Joker bought it with the money, he stole from banks. I saw him get out of his car before killing one of his men for kicks making me snarl in rage.

I used the boot's speed, to rush towards Joker before grabbing him by the throat making him choke and sneered.

Y/N: Think you could run from me, you coward?

Joker: What the hell? 

His men aimed his guns at me and fire but the Golden Fleece deflected the bullets and they were shot back into the armed men's bodies. I saw Harley grab a crowbar and run toward me.

Y/N: You wanna try that again, Harley?

I simply bitch slap her sending her flying to a ticket kiosk knocking her out, I turned to Joker as he tried to use his acid flower on me but being the son of a God, the acid simply slipped off my face. I tightened my grip on his throat making him gag, I threw him to the ground making him cough out spit.