{Part 5}

Normal POV:

Watchtower

A meeting of the Justice League was called with heroes ranging from Nightwing to even Dr Fate being summoned for this new coming threat.

Batman: As you all know, the recent villain that appeared in Gotham.

Flash: Surely, you can handle something as simple as a rookie Bats.

Batman gave him a glare making him stiffen up. He brought up a picture of Y/N in his Spartan armor causing Wonder Woman's eye's widen when she saw the Blades of Chaos

Batman: Do you recognize them , Diana? 

Wonder Woman: I do... I never knew they existed

Superman: What Diana?

Wonder Woman: *shudders* The Blades of Chaos

The magicians in the room stiffened up at the name of the blades causing the rest of the League to look at them quizzically.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordon): Guys? Anything, you want to share with us?

Zatara: Weapons of pure evil. Made in the foulest pit's of Hades, they were made to be used by Ares' champion. The Ghost of Sparta.

Dr Fate: Kratos was rage personified, after the slaughter of his family, he went on a road of rage and destruction. 

Green Lantern (John Stewart): Well, how do we stop him?

John Constantine: Are ya bloody stupid? The Gods couldn't stop him, if this kid has Kratos' blood, then we are in deep shit. 

The rest of the League sighed in defeat while Batman narrowed his eyes at "Spartan"

Superman: What do you suggest, we do Bruce?

Batman: We'll, all go.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordon): We'll show him, who's boss.

Dr Fate: Beware Hal Jordon. Your arrogance shall be your undoing.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordon): Whatever. I'll show him to mess with MY might.

Timeskip:

Y/N's POV:

I was in a meeting with the Mayor discussing the plan for getting into Arkham to find potential recruits and kill the rest.

Hamilton Hill: I've had this plan in motion for years, Spartan. I've always wanted to see that damned place in flames. But how will you convince Harley? You did kill her "Puddin'".

Y/N: Harley was a victim in Joker's cruelty, I'll free her and all the other innocent minds in that asylum.

Hamilton Hill: Including Deadshot? He's not really reform material. He only cares about the dollar.

Y/N: He does it to provide for his daughter. Your talking about Slade. I'll bring in the list of reforms you gave me.

Hamilton Hill: Do what you can, Spartan. Just make sure of one thing. Kill Strange. I never trusted that scheming snake. I get complaints from Arkham about the warden and Strange enjoy tormenting the minds they vowed to heal. 

Another Timeskip:

Still Y/N's POV:

After that briefing, I was using the Boot's of Hermes to get me to Arkham, I was standing outside the gates of Arkham and scowled.

Y/N: Time to purge this city of the filth.

Using my strength I easily busted down the door and simply walked through the guards shooting at me. I grabbed my blades and slaughtered every corrupt guard I saw.