Moved to New Orleans 🩸

I couldn't actually believe I was actually in New Orleans! They had a lot of buildings and people who singed and paint.

I admire some of the paintings that people made and went down the street and saw a bar!

I had enough time to grab a drink I entered the bar and looked around it was kinda crowded I ordered me a drink and seen a tall mysterious guy sitting alone drinking I decided to shrugged it off.

I left the bar they were no one outside the streets were empty I felt cold shivers down my spine I went to a alley way to go home quicker but I saw this mysterious guy

Jumped down from a building I gasped.

"Hello love.."

"W-W-Who are you!?" I stuttered because I was nervous from the mysterious stranger.

"Oh you must be new in town what a lovely neck you have..!"

"What the hell?!"

I tried running away but he was too fast!

"I can't let you escape!"

"What-

Klaus Pov

I bit the girl her blood was so delicious I couldn't stop...

"Nik enough you're going to kill the poor girl"

I didn't stop I kept drinking her blood.

"Nik enough!" She pushed me against the wall

"You had enough for today we can save her for later!"

"Fine...!

"Let's go back home with Elijah!" We ran back home to see Elijah talking to Hayley.

"I don't want to talk about it Elijah..You already have heard enough nothing happened between us!"

"I don't believe you Hayley and I am sorry if I don't are you sure nothing happening between you two?"

"Yes Elijah!" She went into her room and slammed her door.

Marcel Pov

The mysterious women was still sleeping I decided to sit on the couch and wait but the nervous about telling her that she's Vampire...

"W-Where the hell am I?!"

"Well you're in my room...Um something that I actually have to tell you but you can't freak out!"

Gia Pov

"What is it?"

"Y-You're a vampire!" He scratched his head.

"W-What?!"

"I found you in a alley way and saw you unconscious so I took you to my secrect vampire room and here you are! If you're wondering who killed you it was Klaus Mikaelson"

"Klaus Mikaelson?!"

"Yes...! But it's okay we're going to train you you're vampire things!"

"I-I'm feeling thirsty!"

"Oh! Have this!
He handed me a random blood bag

"Oh! Have this!He handed me a random blood bag

"What am I supposed to do with it?!"

"You drink it!"

"You seriously want me to drink this?!"

"Yes that's what vampire drink! Now quickly drink it!"

"O-Oh okay..."

I drunk all of the blood from the bag and toss it in the trash.

"Okay well we should get started practicing!"

"B-But I don't think I'm ready yet!"

"Don't worry it's just practicing try snapping my neck.."

"O-Okay...wait will that kill you?!"

"No! Just try.."

"Okay...I snapped his neck and he fell to the floor I sat there and waited he finally woked up.

"Woah you actually did it! First try...!"

"Marcel...? You have a visitor..."

"Invite them in!"

"Well well! Marcel who still lives in this...pitiful place! How is she still alive?"

"You bit her I heal her she's Vampire..."

"Hm...well hello love-

"Don't call me love..."

"Wow she's very rude than I expect in a next few seconds I might even  rip her heart out..
I gasp.

"Don't brother...keep her alive!

"Why is that sister?"

"I'm not really sure they'res something inside her that's special...

"Excuse me what are you trying to say sister?"Klaus folded his arms.

"I'm trying to say save her for later because we might need her for the hallow!"

"You guys are not putting her into danger! No matter how much a new person comes in time you guys put them into trouble!"

"Marcel we have no other choice you can't just let the Hallow beat us!"

"Well you're damn sure not putting her into this!"

"What's you're name?" Rebekah said in a sweet tone.

"Don't asnwer that question!"

"Marcel! I'm talking to her not you!"

"I'm Gia..."

"Listen..Can you help us defeat this hallow?

I sighs I didn't know what to say...