You lied to me!😠

"Okay instead of sitting on our butts we should do something!"

"Like what Gia?! She's too powerful!"

"Do something like locate her or something!"

"I can't she blocked the damn locate spell dumbass!"

"Least I didn't get cheat five months ago!"

"At least I don't like Elijah!" Freya covered her mouth.

"You bitch-

"Hey hey Calm down Gia I'll talk to Freya! Klaus you watch Gia and the others make sure none of them leave!"

Elijah pov

"Listen, Freya-

"I don't want to hear it all I have to say is we can't....be friends!"

"W-What?!-

"She has changed a lot lately. She has to go somewhere not here!"

"You're kicking her out?!" Elijah yelled.

"Yes."

"Freya we need her-

"We don't okay?! She has changed a lot but not the damn good kind!"

"It doesn't-

"Don't tell me it doesn't matter! It does if she be like that one more time she has to go immediately!"

After that Freya walked out the room they don't know that Gia was listening to the conversation.

"Elijah?"

"Oh! Gia you...heard the conversation, have you?"

Gia sighs and shooked her head as a yes.

"Damn it! I'm so sorry Gia-

Gia kissed Elijah but Elijah pushed her away.

"I'm so sorry Gia!" Elijah ran off outside.

"Wait Elijah!" I sighs and I went back in my room

 I grabbed my bags and started to pack up and went downstairs i saw everyone was looking at me looking sad but Freya she was just angry Elijah was standing there worried and hugged me once i reached to the bottom of the stairs..

"So. I guess this a goodbye I should say goodbye to Marcel and Davina to let them know I'm leaving. "One tear fell from my eye.

Klaus walked up to me.

"It was really nice to meet you Gia it you we're sweet a little even though we haven't gotten to know each other very well i think you are just a loyal woman he stepped back.

Finn walked up to me smiling.

"To be honest even though you didn't want to date me at first you we're just a badass most of the times but i think we should just be friend's for now, but it was nice meeting you."

Kol

"I know we also haven't gotten to know each other most of the times but you helped a lot of people in this city it's bad for you to go like that... But still thank you Gia." he smiled and stepped back.

Elijah walked up to me 

"You we're a perfect girl and always have been ever since I met you, we're funny kind loyal independent and a lot of badass you still are one even if you move out the city, I'm still upset that Freya wants you to move out the city." Elijah hugged me.

"Go ahead Hayley!" Kol yelled.

"Um no thank you... she backed away.

"Whatever." My eyes turned black.

"HUH?! D-DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT HER EYES TURN BLACK!" Hayley yelled.

"What are you talking about Hayley!? Her eyes didn't go black she was just standing there anyways Klaus take Hayley upstairs please..." Kol sighs.

"Okay." Klaus speed up her upstairs and came back downstairs.

"Freya..?"Marcel said.

she walked up to me.

"I hope you go to hell..." she ripped my heart everything just went black...

"FREYA NO- Elijah was on my side freaking out what to do... and i just died... just like that... just less in two seconds... 

WILL GIA GET HER REVANGE ON HER EX BESTFREIND FIND ONN.. UHH chapter TWELVE EEKK SOON ELIJAH AND GIA GET TOGETHER AND KLAUS AND HAYLEY .. SPOILERS FIRST KLAUS AND HAYLEY ARE GONNA GET TOGETHER TEHEE ^^