CHAPTER 6

|• UNEDITED•|

" Nasa airport na daw si Lindsay." Zhajen inform me nang sunduin ko siya sa bahay nila. I nodded my head at kinuha ang maleta niya at pinasok sa compartment ng sasakyan. Pumasok na siya sa passenger seat kaya umikot na ako papunta sa driver seat.

Ikakabit ko na sana ang seatbelt ko nang may maalala ako. I lean closer to her and kiss her cheek that stunned her for a moment.

" Good morning." I greeted her.

" G-ood morning." She look away. I smirk and wear my seatbelt before starting the engine.

I took her hand and intertwined with mine as I drove off to airport. Papunta narin sila Alyx doon kasama sila Mama.

" Aleckzaj.." she called my name.

I averted my gaze at her and give her a ' what' look.

" What are we?" She ask.

I chuckles and played with her thumb. " What do you want us to be?"

She scoff." Sinagot ang tanong ng isa pang tanong."

" We're girlfriends. How about that?" I utter.

" How about courting me first?" I laugh.

" Simula pa 8 years ago ang panliligaw ko sayo." I answer.

" I thought you're not serious! You're just 14 years old that time Banana!" She complain. Here we go with her endearment. 

" Yes I'm 14 years old that time and I'm also your first kiss." I teased her.

" Oh shut up." Namumulang umiwas ito nang tingin at pilit binabawi ang kamay niya but I don't want to let her go.

" But you're my first kiss too so don't worry. We're girlfriends now." She glared at her.

" You didn't even ask me formally. Ang kapal mo talaga." She smack my shoulder using her other hand.

" You're not fond of romantic date naman eh." I said.

" But you could've ask me with feelings naman hindi 'yon parang napipilitan ka lang just because I ask you about us." I could tell that she's annoyed right now. Namumula ang buong mukha niya pati tenga niya sa inis.

I park my car in the corner of the road and stared at her.

" You know I'm always sincere when it comes to you. Kahit na siguro umiwas ka saakin ay hindi kita matiis. I still always want to stay beside you, hold you like this. I always want to take care of you. Sayo lang naman ako ganito, eh. Alam mo 'yan. " I told her sincerely.

She bit her lower lip. Her lips open but nothing comes out.

" So...please be my girlfriend. " I muttered and kiss the back of her hand. " If yes, kiss me and if...yes kiss me again."

She rolls her eyes. " Walang no sa choices?"

I shake my head. " I'm giving you two options. Yes and yes. "

" You're so desisyon talaga, no?" I nodded my head.

" So what's your answer? Malelate na tayo sa flight natin."

She frown but in cute manner. Parang pinag-iisipan pa nito ang sagot eh wala rin naman siyang magagawa. Wether she say no talaga, I still want her to be my girlfriend.

Kusa nalang akong napangiti when she kiss my cheek. That's a yes.

Pabalik na sana siya sa maayos na pagkakaupo when I pulled her nape and kiss her lips without hesitations. This is I've been waiting for 8 years passed; to claim her lips again and her, as my girlfriend.