I AM BACK.

Hello my loves, how are you my pretty cute sweetcakes. I missed you guys so much. I have been busy with a lot of personal stuff and i was going through a writer block. I won't say that I am completely back but yeah I am trying to get back in writing again. I am starting slow. I hope you will be patient. 

Thanks to everyone who messaged me and wished me health and happiness. I love you all. 

First of all, I know a lot of you are waiting for the 2nd part of "CRYSTAL SNOW". I have planned the whole part 2, what and how will happen. I had brainstormed it all. I have a rough draft in my documents. But I havent started writing it. One of the main reason is I am still not sure how much my mind can process all my writing and stuff. It will take time to get back in taht mentality. So I don't want to write half hearted stories especially this one. It is so close to my heart. i never thought you guys would love it so much. it was just impromptu. 

So I can't tell you when it will be published or not. Just be patient with me. In the mean time, i am trying new things so as to get my writing spirit back. 

I am Taejin and Jikook writer though i had never written Jikook as 1st main pairing but as for now I am gonna experiment with a lot of ships. 

I remembered last year someone asked me to write solely Jikook and I said I have one in the progress. That story is almost complete. I will post soon. 

Before that one of my favourite Jikook author @chimmyxkookies wrote a small prompt on twitter. I saw it and I was like can i write it and my love agreed. Though her level of stories is far above mine and in no way I am that talented. But I tried my best on this one. Thank you so much to Jeoni for letting me write it. 

Those who have read my stories know me that i am sucker for angst. Okay, this story was supposed to be only fluff and crack but i couldn't help it.  Okay, So don't come at me. 

I love you all and I hope you like the story.   

THE ORIGINAL PROMPT: 

TWITTER LINK (https://twitter.com/ChimmyxKookies/status/1616346414661144579?s=20&t=FcdFUMtQJ2uFlsytwjeMDg?

Foodlover koo has to pretend he doesn't like spicy food or too much meat because of his rich boyfriend mimi who gets tummy aches if he so much as ate something different

now mimi is a thoughtful lover. Born rich, his way of living is different. He doesn't know how a middleclass life works and is definitely unaware of food habits. He's a considerate lover, but thinks a lot of things are unhealthy so stops koo from consuming it.

Tired of having healthy porridge almost every day to luxurious salads and whatnots, koo resorts to sneak behind mimi to eat to his heart's content. During one such occasion, he forgets that he has to attend a family dinner with mimi and eats a bit too much in all you can buffet with his hyung J!nnie.

He's barely able to breathe or move around freely, but his heart is full. When he comes homes, mimi is waiting ready to take him to dinner. Koo pretends that his tummy is upset.

What happens when koo begins to do it often that a very worried mimi thinks that his boyfie has a sensitive stomach? Mimi's food habits becomes even more stringent and koo is suffering unable to break through his lies.

Now what happens when mimi finds out koo is sneaking behind his back? and while he thinks koo might be seeing a lover (thanks to a jealous biatch who wants mimi all to herself *insert Haneul*)

Ooo it can be crack and fluff with lot of pettiness. *Insert sassy koo* putting Hanuel in place 😘