Sweet and Sassy

Jungkook wakes up when he feels feather like kisses on his face.

JIMIN: Good evening koo!

JUNGKOOK: mmmmm

JIMIN: Did you had a good sleep?

JUNGKOOK: mmm...yeah. (nuzzling into his boyfriends hands)

JIMIN: Get up or we gonna be late.

JUNGKOOK (frowns): L-Late?

JIMIN: You forgot, don't you? We have to attend the dinner

Jimin chuckles at his boyfriend. he doesn't want to disturb him rather he wanted to join him in bed but they have to be at dinner.

Jungkook shoots up on bed, his eyes wide.

JUNGKOOK: IT WAS TODAY?????

JIMIN: YES.

JUNGKOOK: I AM SORRY HYUNG. I FORGOT. HOW COULD I FORGET? DUMB IDIOT.

JIMIN (pecking his forehead): HEY, No bad mouthing my baby. We aren't late. We'll reach on time. Come on get up and take a shower.

JUNGKOOK: I will be ready soon.

AT PARK HOUSEHOLD

MOM: Aigo! my pretty baby is here.

Jimin's Mom exclaims as he engulfs Jungkook in a loving hug which Jungkook returns.

JIMIN: And here I though I was your pretty baby. (pouting)

JUNGKOOK: You are my pretty baby.

JIMIN: (blushing) Stop. Hey Mom, I hope we aren't late.

JUNGKOOK: Sorry Mom, I slept. (scratching his neck)

DAD: Don't worry, you are on time.

Before Jungkook can reply, an annoying voice pierces through his ears. He closes his eyes to calm himself. oh how much he hates that voice and the voice holder. He opens his eyes and sees Choi Haneul, Jimin's so called cousin hugging his boyfriend, HIS BOYFRIEND. Oh If looks could kill, she would be long dead.

MOM: HANEUL! Is that how you behave? Grow up. Jimin have a partner now. Respect his emotions.

HANEUL: Auntie, I was meeting oppa after so long. (pouts)

Jungkook gags at his pouts. She looks like a lizard while pouting.

JIMIN: Mom, it's okay. how are you Hani? (Jimin calls her Hani as he is his little cousin though he doesn't know her intentions)

HANEUL: I AM OKAY. How's work?

JUNGKOOK: Work is perfect. Hi Haneul.

Jungkook says as he smiles at Haneul before pushing her away sneakily. She glares at him which Jungkook returns happily.

HANEUL: hi Jungkook. How are you? I didn't notice.

JUNGKOOK: I am okay. Ah No worries. My Beauty can blind a lot of people. So I know why you didn't notice me first.

Jimin chuckles as well as others on his cuteness.

JIMIN: Of course, you are the prettiest.

JUNGKOOK: Your prettiest.

JIMIN: Mine.

MOM: Okay enough of this lovey dovey things. Let's eat. I made your favourite Jungkookie.

The name of food brings shivers to Jungkook's body. his hands go to his tummy. He forgot that he over ate at lunch time. Now how will he survive the dinner.

Once everyone settles, everyone starts their conversation. Men busy in their business, ladies talking about dresses and makeup. Jungkook keeps taking smaller chunk of sweet potato but this doesn't go unnoticed by someone.

MOM: Baby! why are you not eating.

Everyone looks at Jungkook who gulps.

JUNGKOOK: Ahh. I-I I got stomach bug.

JIMIN: What? Koo! You should have told me. Let's go to doctor.

JUNGKOOK: NO. I mean, I went to doctor. he said it's just a small stomach bug that I caught because of some food. He just said to be careful.

DAD: Are you sure son? We can call our family doctor.

JIMIN: Yes we will call him. Please Koo, if you aren't feeling well tell me.

JUNGKOOK: I am okay hyung. I promise I will tell if I feel something weird.

JIMIN: Promise

JUNGKOOK: promise.

Jungkook says but he feels guilty for laying to his lover. Everything continues. Jungkook washes his face and hands after relieving himself in the washroom. He bumps into Haneul in the corridor.

HANEUL: look before you move, you idiot.

JUNGKOOK: you pathetic bitch. who do you think , you are? I bear you shit because of Mom and Dad or else I will show you what really am I?

HANEUL: oh please, you middle class people are nothing. I don't know why my Oppa is giving you his attention. But soon he will realize you are shit.

JUNGKOOK: Oh, he will after being with me for 3 years. Just shut up and stop dreaming of my lover. He will never be yours.

HANEUL: We will see.

JUNGKOOK: The audacity of that lizard face bitch to challenge me, ME, THE JEON JUNGKOOK. I am more gorgeous, beautiful and intelligent than that makeup pouch. She isn't even equal to me feet's beauty. AND MY, MY MIMI WILL LOVE HER. HAHHAHHAHA WHAT A JOKE.