2nd try

THURSDAY 19 JANUARY.

Second try! Did the same thing as yesterday (reading my notion page, rewatching visualization tiktoks)

This night was particular because I was sleeping with my mom in the living room instead of sleeping alone in my room (she was scared and wanted company and you never let a mom alone 💪)

Lay down on my bed and started the same things as yesterday but my brother went to the kitchen to make himself food (it was 1am, at his big ahh grown age💀)
I waited until he left to try again. This time focusing even more, it was different from the other day.

I almost entered the void state, but what was weirder was that I really saw darkness, with some light stars, yesterday all I saw was the darkness of my eyelids but this time I really SAW darkness (really hard to explain).
I felt tingling for the first time, on my hands, on my arms on my legs, really light tingling tho.

My body was numb but not flying, I still felt the weight of my body on the couch.

And for the first time I started to see flashing lights! Like this darkness was invaded by white light. My heart was beating like crazy + those lights + my body tingling, I knew something was happening!
I started to focus really hard but my mom woke up to see what my brother was doing 😐

I woke up disturbed by the sounds and kinda felt disappointed because it was the first time I saw these flashing lights ( which are apparently good signs of shifting)

I woke up but tried again a few minutes later after watching tiktoks and rewatching my collection and tried again.

Unfortunately, my mind wasn't that focused, I kept thinking of the weirdest things and couldn't think blank, but I still was meditating.

Like earlier my heart was POUNDINGGGGG. If it could it would jump out of my chest. This is the worst symptom for me because it literally pushes me away from focusing.
This + my mind going crazy, I just gave up and went to sleep.

Can someone tell me what to do when you feel your heart beating like that? Because honestly I can't focus on my affirmations when I feel my heart pounding like a heart attack, plus even if I start to breath again it doesn't really calm itself 😭

What do you think about these new symptoms ? Tingling and flashing lights. Also, what am I supposed to do once I see those flashing lights?
Thank you in advance for your tips💫

(Might try this again the next day?)