3rd try

FRIDAY 20 JANUARY

It was the third time I tried to shift using the same method as before.

I lay on my back and started breathing exercises until I calmed down, then I started saying affirmations in my head.
A thing that I had changed from the other times is that this time I listened to a subliminal during my meditation.

Unfortunately, after 8 minutes I still couldn't feel anything. I had 0 symptoms, my heart was surprisingly calm which indicated me that everything was normal (I figured out my heart was pounding when I had signs of shifting, so since my heart was beating normal, I guess nothing was happening)

It was like trying to sleep, it was like just laying down on your bed and thinking about nothing, waiting to sleep.

It felt pretty disappointing especially since I had felt so many symptoms the night before.
Maybe it was because I used the subliminal? Or maybe it was because the method doesn't really work? Or maybe (what I think it is it) it's because it was my 3rd time in a row?

I don't really know but I'm not discouraged! I'll take a break from shifting for the moment and update whenever I feel like trying again.

Don't hesitate to please use advices to help me out! Thank you in advance.