waking you with kisses

The sound of her alarm going off awoke Emma from her peaceful sleep.

She let out a groan before reaching over to turn it off before turning over onto her side to face you.

She could hear your soft breaths leaving your lips as you slept soundly and the sight of you looking so peaceful and so content warned her heart.

She knew you'd strongly disagree with her on this but in her eyes, you looked like an angel as you slept there beside her.

She smiled a little before leaning in and placing a kiss onto your cheek.

She watched a small smile pull at your lips in your sleep and it made her heart flutter.

She leaned in again and kissed your temple and then your cheek again.

"Baby," She whispered in your ear. "It's time to get up."

You groaned and turned over from your side and onto your back.

"Baby, I know you're tired but we have to get up."

You didn't move or say anything in response, just continuing to sleep soundly.

"Baby," She said as she moved to hover over you, moving her lips across your face. "Wake up."

She kissed your forehead, your nose, below your eyes, your cheeks, and then the corners of your lips.

It was impossible to not smile, so you weren't able to hold back the grin tugging at your lips.

"There's that pretty smile that I love so much." Emma happily said. "Come on, darling. Time to get up."

"I don't wanna."

She shook her head with a grin and then kissed your jaw softly.

"I know you don't but you have to. We've both got a busy day today." She said as she trailed kisses to your neck.

You let out a soft sigh and as much as Emma loved the sound, she knew she had to stop while she was ahead.

"Are you awake?"

"Yes." You said as she pulled away, looking up to stare into your eyes.

"Let's get ready." She sighed.

But you held her a little tighter so she couldn't get out of bed.

"Baby?"

"We have a few minutes to spare. Stay here with me for five more minutes."

"Okay." She agreed before leaning into kiss your lips.

You pulled her close and gripped her tight as you kissed, wishing you could stay forever in this moment.