chapter three

You follow ghostface into the living room , he picks up the phone and says , " hey billy"

"UHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH"

You snickered at the attic mans moans , " so that's his entire thing? Moaning into a phone? I could do better, bet."

Before ghostface could comprehend what you just told him, you take the phone out of his hand , and.... start to moan back , "OHHHH AHHHH MMMMMMMMM" although you can't see ghostface's expression,  he was extremely flabbergasted, (and lowkey flustered) at your noises , billy was suddenly quiet , very surprised that someone actually had the balls to moan back at him, you hang the phone up

"Oh looks there's bubba, hey bubba , there's someone I want you to meet."

Bubbas POV
( I hc that bubba is genderfluid, SO SUCK IT UP!!!! * SHOOTS BUBBA WITH TRANSGENDER RAY*)

I walk into the living room to see a woman, she had cute makeup like the models in the old magazines I have in my room, her clothes just.. looked amazing,  and she's wearing heels! I wish I could pull off heels! Even her nails , it looked professionally done, and her jewellery looked so fancy...

Shes exactly want I want to be

(Back to Y/N.....)

You turn to see this big, tall guy , he wore a apron that had dried up blood on it and ... was that a mask made out of  human skin? He had cute hair tho

"Hi" you greeted while waving, " I'm known as man eater, but you can call me Y/N, cool mask by the way"

Bubba's face heated up , he started making random sounds , you were quick to realise that the man was probably non speaking , so you just smiled at him, , and that smile of yours really made bubba flustered, he pointed towards the kitchen , " Oh,  dinners ready! " ghostface exclaimed, "come join us y/n! You can meet everyone else!"