summer house 3

"night swim?" mom asked.

"yeah, night swim" i answered.

"hey, how many followers is a alot of followers on instagram?" mom asked.

"billions" i answered "is it somebody verified or not verified?" i asked.

"what's verified?" she asked.

"oh my god, mom" i said, as i explained to her.

i had my towel, wrapped around me, as i walked to the pool. i saw conrad, having his legs dipped in the water, with a cigarette in his hands.

when did he start smoking?

"i thought, you said smoking pot changes the way your brain processes information" i said.

"so does your cell phone" he said.

i shook my head, with a smile on my face. i slowly removed my towel, feeling his eyes run over my figure.

i walked in the pool, by the steps, and swam around.

"you said marijuana messes with white matter" i said, after dipping in the pool, and getting my hair wet.

"do you even know what white matter is?" he asked, smirking.

"you said, our brains are still developing and that.." he cut me off.

"god, do you memorise every single thing, that i have ever said?" he asked, as i didn't answer him.

yes, i did.

i'm so fucking stupid.

i looked away from him, feeling stupid, and then dipped inside the water to swim.

i pulled up and said "i mean you were the one who said, that smoking is dumb and real athletes don't put shit in their body, why did you change that perspective?"

"i said alot of stuff, and i am not an athlete anymore" he said. i didn't answer after that, but dipped inside the water and swam to him.

i pulled, running my hands over my hair, feeling his eyes, and then pulled my to the side.

i went closer to him, my hands resting on his thighs "can i try?" i asked.

"nope" he said.

"pretty please?" i asked, looking at him with puppy eyes.

he sighed, and put the stick in my mouth, telling me what to do. i pulled away, coughing, as smoke came out of my mouth.

"it's awful. i think you should quit" i said, swimming away.

"what will you give me if i do?" he asked, after a while of looking at me.

i kept looking at him and then said "whatever you want"

we didn't say anything, just then our session got interrupted by our two jokers.

they were talking about some bonfire, and they asked conrad if he was ready.

"can i come too?" i asked, hopefully.

"uhh no" steven answered.

"the moms and belly are getting everything set up, for your movie night" jere said.

"have fun with the moms" steven sand and teased, as they walked away.

i walked inside the kitchen, telling the three that i will be skipping the movie, and going to bed.

i had texted belly, to ask her if she wanted to come with but she disagreed and told me to not go too.

rose: please belly, please.