Book 1: Turning Tides

Turning Tides is the first book in These Alien Dragons.

_________________

Everything is going to change...

Tide has been primed her entire life by her family to lead the OceanWings, a species of sea dragon inhabiting Eukarya, an isolated planet located somewhere in the universe.

But leadership comes with a price. When Tide become the victim of a kidnapping during an interspecies meeting, the entire planet breaks out into war in the blink of an eye.

When she finally escapes her kidnappers, Tide must now survive an ever-changing world where dragon species go extinct, where no one can be trusted, and where dragons have allianced themselves with a group of unexpected settlers.

Originally published: 01/25/2023 (added rough synopsis of book 1 to page); edited: 02/04/2023 (changed title from "Shifting Storms" to "Shifting Seas", which is the final title of book 1); 02/14/2023 (changed title from "Shifting Seas" to "Turning Tides", as it more reflects the novel's actual events and to prevent all the abbreviations of the books being "S.S.", and added filler cover (WoF book 2 cover) as page image), 03/06/2023 (removed rough synopsis and added in final synopsis to page), 09/05/2023 (cleaned first sentence of final synopsis), 10/15/2023 (cleaned second sentence of second paragraph), 12/08/2023 (cleaned page formatting)