Last Light

"Whoa whoa whoa! Ah come back!" North shouts as his reindeer take off after a rough landing.

"North are you okay?" Toothiana asks.

"Is official. My powers are kaput!" North says as Alexis walks over in wolf form.

"Look!" Toothiana shouts as Alexis sees Jack coming over.

"Jack?" Alexis asks.

"You okay?" Jack asks as he comes over.

"What's it matter? Why are you even here?" Alexis asks coldly.

"Same as you." Jack says as Jamie comes running out of the house.

"The last light!" North shouts.

"Wow! It is you! I mean it is you! I knew it wasn't a dream!" Jamie says happily as he comes over.

"He sees you?" Alexis asks as she looks at Jack.

"Wait- but- where's Bunny?" Jack asks.

"Losing Easter took its toll on all of us. Bunny most of all." North says as Bunnymund hops out of the sleigh looking like a normal bunny.

"Oh no..." Jack says as he sees Bunnymund.

"That's the Easter Bunny?" Jack asks as he laughs and goes over to Bunnymund.

"Now somebody sees me! Awh- where were you 'bout an hour ago mate?" Bunnymund asks in annoyance.

"What happened to him? He used to be huge and cool. Now he's... cute. Same with the Spirit of the Forest. You don't seem to be as spiritually anymore. In fact didn't you have wings too?" Jamie asks as laughs while Alexis pins her ears back annoyedly.

"Yeah, yeah kid. Get it out of your system now." Alexis says as Jamie scratches Bunnymund's cheek.

"Oh s' good! Ahh! Did you tell him to say that? That's it. Let's go. Me n' you! Come on!" Bunnymund shouts as he bats Jamie's hand away before going over to Jack and kicking him in the leg.

"No actually he told me you were real! Just when I started to think that maybe you weren't." Jamie says.

"He made you believe? In me?" Bunnymund asks as he looks at Jack grateful before lightning cracks in the sky as Pitch appears.

"Get Jamie out of here!" Jack shouts as he flies up to Pitch.

"Jack be careful." Alexis says as she follows the others with Jamie.

"This way. This way! Ahhh. Dead end! Other way. Other way!" Bunnymund shouts as the group is running before Jack lands on the ground nearby.

"Jack!" Jamie shouts as the group go over.

"That was good try Jack. A for effort." North says as Alexis helps Jack up.

"He's stronger. I can't beat him." Jack says.

"All this fuss over one little boy and still he refuses to stop believing! Very well. There are other ways to snuff out a light." Pitch says.

"Keep away from him!" Alexis says as she growls at Pitch while standing next to Jamie.

"If you want him you're gonna have to go through me!" Bunnymund says.

"Oh look how fluffy you are! Your daughter is more frightening than you are. Would you like a scratch behind the ears?" Pitch asks as a shadow pokes Bunnymund.

"Don't you even think about it!" Bunnymund says as he hops into North's hands.

"I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see you all like this! You look awful." Pitch says as he and the nightmares come out of the shadows.

"Jack I'm scared." Jamie says.

"I- I know. I know but you're gonna be alright. We're gonna have a little fun instead. That's it. That's my center!" Jack says as Alexis and Jamie look at him.

"So what do you think Jamie? Do you believe in the Boogey- Ah!" Pitch shouts as Jack hits him in the face with a snowball as the others laugh.

"Now let's go get your friends." Jack says as he makes an icy path as the group begins sliding on it on trash lids and boards as they get the other kids attention.

"Merry Christmas!" North shouts as the group slide past houses as kids begin to see the guardians.

"Happy Easter!" Bunnymund shouts.

"Don't forget to care for the Earth and all its creatures!" Alexis shouts.

"Don't forget to floss!" Toothiana shouts as the kids begin to join the Guardians in sliding.

"You think a few children can help you? Against this?" Pitch asks as the group comes to a halt seeing him and his army waiting.

"They're just bad dreams Jamie." Jack says as he sees Jamie giving a worried look.

"'N we'll protect you mate." Bunnymund say as Alexis growls lowly at Pitch.

"We always will and that is a promise." Alexis says.

"Oh you'll protect them? But who will protect you?" Pitch asks as he laughs.

"I will." Jamie says as he and other kids begin speaking up and step forward.

"Still think there's no such thing as the Boogeyman?" Pitch asks.

"I do believe in you. I'm just not afraid of you." Jamie says as one of the nightmares goes to him before he touches it and it turns to dream sand.

"Yeah Tooth Fairy!" The kids shout as Toothiana begins flying alongside North gaining his strength back.

"Yes!" Alexis shouts happily as she is able to sprout wings again and flies around with Toothiana as the kids cheer.

"No! Get them! Do your job!" Pitch shouts angrily before the guardians begin getting more of their strength and powers back as they begin fighting with the nightmares much to the kids delight.

"Fight alongside me my brothers and sisters. Hear your leader and come to my aid!" Alexis says as she howls loudly before wolves and many other animals come running and begin attacking the nightmares before following Bunnymund down a tunnel nearby after seeing jack is going after Pitch. The group then arrives on the roof where Jack and Pitch are before beginning to take down nightmares before going after Pitch.

"It's over Pitch. There's no place to hide." Jack says before Pitch disappears and reappears behind him.

"Jack look out!" Alexis shouts before shooting fire at Pitch and sending him tumbling back away from Jack before golden whips wrap around his wrist. Pitch then gets yanked all the way to a swirling mass of golden sand as the others watch. Out of the glow Sandman comes out smirking at Pitch before attacking him. Sandman then yanks Pitch down to the ground as the other Guardians run over to him happily.

"Sandy!" Toothiana shouts happily.

"C'mere!" Bunnymund shouts.

"You're alright." Alexis says happily before North hugs Sandman.

"Mate you are a sight for sore eyes." Bunnymund says as Sandman begins to control children's dreams again and make them good as the others celebrate.