Oath Fulfilled

"You found your center and who you are." Alexis says as she and Jack watch the kids playing and throwing snowballs.

"Well it took a while but I figured it out. You were right. I would find it and I did." Jack says as Alexis smiles at Jack before she gets hit with a snowball and gives an annoyed look at the kids who threw it before they blame it on an elf.

"Haha! You're all on Naughty List! Bunny! Think fast!" North shouts as he joins in playing.

"No... You dare have fun in my presence?! I am the Boogeyman! And you will fear me! No! Oh... No..." Pitch shouts as Jamie runs through him before he takes off toward the woods only for the Guardians to stop him.

"Leaving the party so soon?" North asks.

"You didn't even say goodbye!" Toothiana says as she tosses Pitch a quarter.

"A quarter?" Pitch asks before Toothiana punches him.

"And that's for my fairies." Toothiana says as some of the fairies squeak at Pitch.

"You can't get rid of me! Not forever! There will always be fear!" Pitch shouts angrily.

"So what? As long as one child believes we will be here to fight fear." North says.

"Really? Then what are they doing here?" Pitch says as nightmares appear at the edge of the frozen lake.

"Haha! They can't be my Nightmares. I'm not afraid." North says.

"More like it's your fear they smell." Alexis as she smiles while Pitch gives a horrified look.

"Oh no! No don't! Ahh! Nooo!" Pitch shouts as the nightmares drag him off. Alexis then looks at Jack and smiles and he smiles back.

"Are you ready now Jack? To make it official. Then is time you take Oath. Will you Jack Frost vow to watch over the children of the world? To guard them with your life? Their hopes, their wishes, and their dreams? For they are all that we have, all that we are, and all that we will ever be." North says as the clouds clear in the sky as the children gather near the lake.

"I will." Jack says.

"Then congratulations Jack Frost. For you are now and forevermore a Guardian! Klassno!" North shouts as he hugs Jack.

"That's my boy!" Bunny says as he laughs.

"Keep it together girls." Toothiana says as her fairies make a heart.

"You guys look! Santa's sleigh." One of the boys says as North's reindeer return with the sleigh.

"Everyone loves the sleigh." Bunny says.

"Time to go." North says.

"Happy Easter ya little anklebiter. Gonna miss ya." Bunny says as the others head over to the sleigh.

"You're leaving? But what if Pitch comes back? What if we stop believing again? If I can't see you-" Jamie then gets cut off by Jack as the two talk before Alexis goes over to North.

"Um North I think Jack and I will catch up. I wanna stay a bit and fly around. Don't worry. We won't be long." Alexis says as she smiles.

"What are you up to lass?" Bunnymund asks as he looks at Alexis.

"Me? Nothing." Alexis says innocently.

"I know that look. Whatever you're thinking... Oh nevermind. He just better mind his manners. Guardian now or not if he thinks I won't take him on if he hurts my daughter-" Bunnymund then gets cut off by Alexis.

"Father." Alexis says.

"Oh alright. Just get back safely." Bunnymund says as he and the others leave as Jack comes over.

"Where the others going?" Jack asks.

"Don't worry we'll catch up them. Come on." Alexis says as she flies into the air.

"Huh?" Jack asks.

"Well come on." Alexis says as she smiles and flies off with Jack behind her.

"So why are we flying instead of going in the sleigh?" Jack asks.

"I just wanted to give you my personal thanks. For everything you've done Jack. It means a lot." Alexis says as she shifts to human form while flying.

"Well I'm a Guardian now. But that don't mean my fun has to go away. You know I could always teach you how to have a bit of fun sometime." Jack says as he smirks.

"Oh really now? What are you really trying to say Jack Frost?" Alexis asks as she smiles.

"Just curious if oh Bunny would kill me for asking his adopted daughter out." Jack says as Alexis laughs.

"Wow. Nice. Make a girl mad at you then butter her up with a date huh? Smooth Jack." Alexis says.

"So a no then?" Jack asks as Alexis shakes her head before stopping as Jack stops.

"No it's a yes. Just don't ever make me mad like that again." Alexis says as she flies to in front of Jack.

"Wouldn't dream of it. Besides I've seen you when you're mad anyway." Jack says as Alexis smiles proudly.

"Smart boy. Come on then. Let's go catch up to the others." Alexis says as she turns to fly only for Jack to fly in front of her and kiss her on the lips before pulling away.

"Just one I didn't wanna have to worry about oh Bunny over." Jack says as he smiles before flying off as Alexis blushes before smiling and flying after him.