Dex Entry 2. The armor bird Poodle

Prof. Cy:Oh Hey there again! It's nice see you all again, while you were away I decided to go out and catch some more Pokémon so you can learn more, but me and Yuki nearly got Beaten. Though we grew stronger and caught a new friend! Say hello to a Guardian of Kalos!

(He then threw out a Pokéball.)

Prof

Prof. Cy:Meet Kinzoku, or Kin for short.

(As he pets Kinzoku's head, it roars at him, and lays on the ground tired.)

Prof. Cy:Yep pretty feisty, Rotom!

(His rotom then pulled out it's Pokédex.)

Rotom:Skarfrou, the armor bird poodle Pokémon, A steel and normal type

Rotom:Skarfrou, the armor bird poodle Pokémon, A steel and normal type. Skarfrou is a Pokémon that was said to be a guardian of the king of kalos, as they were said to be noble Pokémon of the sky. There skin is hard to brush do to being hard as steel, but they enjoy there wings and fur still being brushed. In the past when there Fur sheds, Blacksmiths would used the durable and sturdy fur to make armor for knights.

Prof. Cy:Huh, I haven't tried brushing it yet, so let me give it a try.

(He grabs a brush, and begins to brush its wing. Kin growled at first, but relaxed as he was continued to be brushed behind the wings and it's fur.)

Prof. Cy:You learn new things with research every day, we'll see you all next time.

(It then tried to bit at him as he accidentally pulled to hard causing to fall back a bit.)