Dad

As we get to the front of the familiar house I look at lanie and say "I-umm-I-maybe this isn't a good idea can we maybe go to your house?" Lanie looks at me and rolls her eyes "I know earlier I said you can come over but Owen your staying here, now go on go knock on the door. I'll be right behind that bush." She walks over to the bush... I stood there like a scared puppy. I look at lanie and she gives me a hand signal to go. I walk up to the brown door. I step on the welcome mat and push the marble looking doorbell. Sure enough i hear a huge yell. "OWEN IM GONNA FIND YOU! YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" I look at the bush. Lanie was gone. my heart starts pounding even harder and i pound on the door even faster. "Owen, stop pounding on the door" i hear as i put my hands down. i turn around. Daren. My eyes widen with fear. "wha-what are you doing here Daren." i ask backing even closer to the door. Daren starts to walk to me and i scream. i turn as fast as i could to the door and even though i didn't want to, i opened the door to see dad and his girlfriend eating dinner. "Owen you cant just open the door." dad says walking to me. I opened the door slowly, "fuck you dad, you were never there for me and now my moms probably dead and my step dad is after me to kill me." Running out of the house, i know where to go. Lanie's.