Maybe...Us??

We walked out the doors and she was putting on her backpack waiting for the bus. I stared at her. "Why are you staring at me?" She asks smiling. I blush and say "Lanie...your just so beautiful, I still love you.." She looks at me and her eyes widen as she blushes. "Really? Owen. That's amazing because... I still love you too." I hug her and I never want to let go. The bus stops in front of Lanie. And I get on with her. "Lanie.... Can I stay at your house for a bit? dad... Umm doesn't want me there for a bit." I say frowning a bit. That was a total lie... "Of course Owen!!" She says smiling. "Ding." We get off the bus and Lanie says "let's go to the top of the hill. I bet I can get there first." She starts to run. I get in front of her and she trips as I turn around. I fall in the grass and she lands on top of me. I look at her and pull her head closer to me and we kiss. It feels like I'm in a dream. Lanie is right here with me as I wished for 2 weeks ago. She stands up, and I say "Lanie... I know this is the first time seeing you in a long time... But please be mine forever... Please.." I say looking down a bit. "Owen... Yes. I would love to be yours."She says smiling. I kiss her once more and we start walking home.