9: truths

Guren pov:

I sat by her bedside. What's going on?  My blade is shaking violently. I can't even calm it down. I close my eyes for a while...

Its been long...

Guren: what's been long?

Me. For rampaging. I've been used at half ability all this time. Getting squashed by some annoying ghost. I... Need to be free.

Guren: what are you?

There's only a gooey figure. Not even an appearance. Even demons have appearances. Now I think of it... I've always been seeing miharu. She told me she's eating the demon.I guess she's just pushing it back.

Guren: how come... You don't have a face?

Because it would be weird if I had one. Imagine I have a splitted face. That's ugly. Mikyou doesn't want that.That's why its annoying. Just because of you.

Black threads entangle my body. I don't panic. Because that's probably gonna make me lose.

Than a thread cupped my face like a hand.

Of all people... Of all humans... Chose you. Not that I care. My existence isn't for you anyway. I live on something else. Something you obviously don't have.

Guren: hate? Revenge?

Wrong. Bloodthirst. Have you seen my master's face when she fights? Oh gosh... I love her so much...

I have. I have seen it before. You could really tell she enjoys it. The fights. She can be so crazy as to sacrifice an arm or too to win. It's not winning she likes. Its the fight. But her face is... Undeniably charming. That smirk and smile. Like she's hiding something sly.

So you have. That's why... That's why I'll do what she says. I'll bear with you human.

Guren: miharu!! How is she?

She? I pushed her away this time. She said ok. Maybe she craves on going back too. I too crave to go back you know.

Guren: go back where?

Baka. *giggles *  ask miharu.

My eyes open... What the hell. An unanswered question. People sure like to do that to me.

" ren ren... Ren ren... Ren ren!!! " I hold onto her tiny hands. " hai  I'm here. " calling my nickname again. She sure doesn't care much about me scolding her.

" ren ren... " she calms down " lollipop..."

My eyed widen at this comment... Who are you?  Mitsuki.

___________________________________

Yotini: hihi.

Shinya: yotini.... Right?

Yotini: I have something to talk to you about.

Just than someone grabbed her arm and pulled her aside " what are you trying to do?"

Yotini: oh. Hihi taeyu.

Taeyu: *anime vein, cynical smile * don't fucking hihi me.

Yotini: why are you stopping me? * corners him*

Taeyu: because its not what mitsuki wants.

Yotini: *steps back* as usual you avoid things.

Taeyu: I didn't avoid anything!!!