27: he appears

Mitsuki, yotini and yuu were face of with a family of vampires.

mitsuki: I challenge you to a battle of your family.

" you shameless vampire!! "

mitsuki: so I have been told.

" you have already all the families that do not belong to king jin. And now you want mine?!! I belong to king jin. I will have you know that. "

yotini: bla bla bla. Of course we knew that , that's why we came.

" what...?"

yotini: sometimes I wonder how did these vampires become kings? Oh wait. By blood or relation. Right?  I will be your opponent and kick your ass king farhan. Oh wait, noble farhan. You are now under king jin isn't it? 

farhan: shut up !!!

yotini: just come join us. It wouldn't be that bad. We even let you keep your title as king. Aren't we generous?

" oh ya oh ya isn't this crowded? "

farhan: jin!! Help me !!

jin: what? I came to see the show. If you lose than follow the rules. Unless... you refuse and want to run like a turtle. I will gladly let you do that and disown you. 

" I have got a better idea " mitsuki flash steps and clanks her blade against jin's " why don't we play a bet?"

jin: wuuu... games.

mitsuki: he loses and you retreat back to our world.

jin: of course no. Don't be stupid. I have got another bet. You win me and I let your friends off alive.

They were soon surrounded with more vampires.

jin: or... kill that loser and I will let all of you go except for mitsuki.

yotini: what kind of stupid bet is that? It doesn't make sense.

jin: I choose that weird boy. He is now a full fledged weirdo, a human vampire isn't it?

yuu: mitsuki...

mitsuki: ..... yuu. Do it.

yuu: but... you!!!

mitsuki: win. I will be fine. I have things to say to him anyway. Tell ren ren to not be an idiot and shin shin not to be reckless.

jin: aren't you confident?

" very. " mitsuki steps backwards. Yuu steps forward. The atmosphere becomes very tense and everyone was staring at the two of them. Both of them takes a step forward.... Farhan charges forward first. Yuu stays at his place and waits for him to approach...

*slice*blood flows down yuu's blade. Farhan was given a slice on his back. Farhan stares at yuu with disgust " are you insulting me ?!!! " Yuu stands up properly from his stance " it doesn't really make a difference. " Farhan split into two exactly into half.

jin: hahaha... interesting. That's his blade's ability? Or is it him ? I must have him someday.

mitsuki: farhan's family. Listen to me and retreat with yuu and yotini.

yotini: mitsuki. 

mitsuki: its ok. I promise.

jin flash steps to behind her and puts his hand across her face to cup a side of her cheek than biting onto her neck. A small stream of blood flows. " mitsuki !!!" yotini and yuu shouts. " don't. Just go back. " she said. " you sure is fine? I heard you haven't been really eating. Surviving on those pills. You are actually so weak aren't you? " he bites on harder and more blood flow. He tears off the flesh from her neck and throws it away drinking from that big open wound now.

" mitsuki !!! " yuu shouts and charges forward but mitsuki takes out her blade and swings her blade. Yuu flies into a distance " what are you doing?!!! "

mitsuki: go....

yotini grabs onto yuu's shoulder " come... on.... She's losing her conscious... "

yuu: but !!!

*slash* A big gush of blood started gushing  from jin's back. Jin lets go of mitsuki and turns around in anger. Than he smiles " I don't believe it..."