1

Hailey was 22 she was an actress and also the face of Dior many people loved her for her kindness she was Mexican but she was born in the United States.

Since she was little Hailey has loved soccer always playing it with her older brother Brian they would go to soccer fields and play or outside the yard and watch soccer to.

As Hailey got older she wanted to be an actress always seeing novelas with her mom and wanting to be on tv also.

Now her dream came true she has worked hard to have what she does.She never expected to be the face of Dior but she loves that she also gets to do that.

She has been in peoples most favorite movies and series such as euphoria playing Jessica Maddys younger sister,To all the boys Lara jeans close friend,Scream 5 Tara's friend and more.She has a total of 3 Emmys and wants to get more she has more awards but her goal is to win an Oscar.

Right now Hailey was going to Acapulco to visit her grandma she loved her so much her uncle would be there to but she really wants to see her grandma again.

As Hailey was walking around Acapulco fans noticed her and surrounded her what she didn't know was that it was already full of fans because Club Pachuca was there.

They asked her for pictures and autographs.She loved her fans so much they mean everything to her but as people kept surrounding her she bumped into someone.

Hailey:Ay perdón
?:No te preocupes

She took a double turn and she noticed it was Kevin Alvarez what's he doing here?she thought he was also giving autographs and pictures and thought he just bumped into a fan.

Hailey had a crush on Kevin for as long as she can remember but she was to focused on her fans to go up to him

Kevin was crowded and to focused on his fans to noticed Hailey was also taking pictures with fans and giving out autographs.

Some fans then left a few of them were still there but not enough were it was really crowded as before

Kevin noticed her and went up to her

Kevin:Hola eres de aquí
Hailey:No soy de los Estados Unidos nomas estoy visitando mi abuela que vive aquí
Kevin:Ohh that's cool it's really pretty here
Hailey:I didn't know Kevin Alvarez knew English
Kevin:We're all full of surprises
Hailey:Yea you're right
Kevin:I just thought you were really pretty and if I could get your number
Hailey:Oh yea sure here

She puts her number in Kevin's phone him not knows she's also famous but like he said we're all full of surprises.

𝑯𝒆𝒚𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓
-𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴😘