4

Haileys alarm went off and she woke up she was still sad about yesterday the way Kevin stopped smiling when she told him she had to leave today.

She went to brush her teeth and change she put a matching hoodie and sweatpants set since it was only the airport.

She did light makeup again because it's only an airport but she didn't wanna look dead,so she put concealer under her eyes mascara and a bit of lip gloss.

It was now 3:47 Kevin texted her letting her know he was outside waiting and she replied with an "Okayy be right there" but before she left she said her goodbyes to her grandma.

"Ya me voy abuelita kevins outside waiting for me I'll text you once I land and I'll come back to visit you again once I'm done with the movie." Hailey told her grandma as she hugs her goodbye. "Con cuidado mi niña I'll miss you so much but i know your doing so good in your career and I'm very proud of you keep doing what you love."Ana hugged her granddaughter goodbye and kissed her head "Gracias abuelita te quiero mucho I'll text you once I land"Hailey grabbed her suitcase and started heading out "Te quiero mi niña be safe"Ana told Hailey as she left.

Kevin was waiting outside his car so he could help put her things in the trunk. "Sorry for keeping you waiting I had to say goodbye to my grandma I really don't wanna leave her."Hailey told Kevin as she walked out the door. "It's okay I get it my family means everything to me to." Kevin said while grabbing her luggage and putting it in the trunk then they got in his car and started heading to the airport her flight was at 5:30 it was 3:58 she wanted to get there earlier though.

As they were driving Kevin wanted to ask Hailey a question and he did. "Your grandma lives in a big house you guys are that rich?" Kevin asked being surprised at how big Ana's house was I mean most grandmas are rich but he was curious. "Ohh haha I bought my grandma that house I stay there when I visit since I visit often,I love my grandma she means everything she was my number one supporter and was always there for me." Hailey told Kevin letting something slip out her mouth.

Fuck I'm so stupid now he's gonna ask support me in what.Hailey thought in her mind

"Support you in what?" Kevin asked.Yep i knew it fuck hailey thought once again "Oh just traveling the world since my parents said I needed to find and actual job instead of going to different countries." Hailey answered back. "Ohh that's cool I haven't gone to many places but I still would love to travel also." Kevin told Hailey

They were now at the airport and Kevin went to get her luggage from the trunk as hailey got out the car not wanting to leave yet.

He walked her inside,but he they had to part ways now "I had a fun time yesterday with you" Hailey told Kevin now grabbing her luggage. "I did to I'll still text you even if your gonna be far"Kevin told Hailey "I will to don't worry I'll always text you also even if we just met your a fun person to be around,well bye Kevin I'll come back as soon as I can I promise" "Bye Hailey and I'll be waiting once you come back" He said smiling at her and she smiled back.

She left off to go to her plane,She was sad to be leaving her grandma but not just that also the country shes always happy in and now the guy she met,well she has had a crush on him for a while now but she never expected to actually meet him.

⋆ ★𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑⋆ ★

After the plane landed in North Carolina where the movie she was filming takes place she texted her grandma letting her know she finally landed in safely.

She went to her trailer where her her name was on the door.

She left her stuff there and went to go meet the cast she was working with which was Mason Thames,Miguel Cazarez Mora,Madeleine McGraw,Ethan Hawke and more but those are the main she will be working with.

She will be playing Robin older sister Jackie,She cry's a lot when her brother robin goes missing and does everything to find him since she was really close with her brother.

"Hey I'm Hailey it's nice to meet you guys"She introduced herself to the cast and they all introduced themselves to after that they started working on their lines and the director explained stuff they will be doing later on.

Hailey went back to her trailer she needed to be ready for the long work she will be doing for a few months,before she drifted off to sleep though she texted goodnight to her grandma and Kevin to confirm she was safe and he answered back shortly also saying Goodnight,She can finally sleep well tonight.

𝑯𝒆𝒚𝒚𝒚𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒎𝒈 𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐.
-𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴😘