5

3 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

It's been three months since Hailey started filming for the black phone they are done filming and shooting everything.

Now the editors have to edit it and do more things so they can send a trailer and later on head to the premier of the movie.

She was now packing her stuff again because she had to go to L.A to do modeling for Dior.

Her and Kevin had been texting everyday getting to know each other.If it wasn't texting they would FaceTime

After Hailey gets done with all her photoshoots she can go back to Mexico and enjoy a break and be with her grandma but also Kevin.

⋆ ★𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑⋆ ★

She just landed in L.A and she saw her friends waiting for her Mariana,Alejandra,and Dayana.

Mariana and Alejandra were also models and meet hailey while working with Dior and Dayana was an actress she also worked with Hailey on a movie and have been friends ever since.

Dayana was on a break from filming but lives in L.A and wanted to hang out with Hailey before she left again.

And Mari and Ale had to do a photoshoot to and with Hailey so they would obviously spend some time together.

"HAILEY"Dayana screamed haileys name not being embarrassed of course they all ran towards hailey to greet her,"OMG I MISSED YOU GUYS"Hailey said "WE MISSED YOU TO"Alejandra said they all got in a group hug since it's been a while that they haven't seen eachother.

"Let's go to my house and catch up"Hailey said getting out the group hug wanting to go home and rest for a bit."Alright let's go"Mariana said.

They went in Marianas car since she was the one who drove the girls to the airport.

They finally got to Haileys house it was a beautiful luxurious mansion since she lives in L.A it had 6 bed rooms and 6 bathrooms,a beautiful garden in front of the house,a beautiful backyard that had a pool and a hot tub and of course a gate covering all around her house with cameras all over.

"I wanna live in your house"Alejandra said even though she has been at her house many times she's still in shock at how beautiful her house was."You have your own mansion to you know"Hailey said back laughing at how she Ale likes her house a lot and also having a house as big as hers.

"I know but yours is better"Alejandra said rolling her eyes playfully.

They got inside and immediately sat down and asked Hailey if she had tea,not that tea ofc they love gossiping they're knows as las chismosas all over Hollywood they love drama they know everything about each celebrity.

"YES OMG SO"Hailey started and told them how she met Kevin and they text a lot and are getting to know each other and getting closer.

"OMG YOU MET YOUR SOCCER CRUSH POR FIN"Dayana said being happy for her friend. "When you start dating put me on with João Felix lord that man is fine"Dayana said after "Okayy"Hailey started laughing cause Dayana had a big crush on João Felix.

"HELP ME WITH DIEGO LAINEZ"Alejandra said after "Ya está bien calm down now we're not even dating"Hailey said still laughing.

"Why didn't you guys ask me to help you out since I'm with memo?"Mariana asked she was a bit older then the group since she's obviously dating memo.

"Because your busy with yours and memos kids we didn't wanna bother you"Alejandra said. "I'm not to busy but si lo entiendo so go help them out hailey"Mariana said

"Let me get my man first after I'll help you guys"Hailey told them still being tired from working a lot.

⋆ ★𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑⋆ ★

After they all left Hailey was texting Kevin saying how she's in L.A visiting her friends,She still hasn't told him what she actually does and somehow he hasn't found out anything probably being to busy with his career.

Hailey was now going to sleep she didn't have to do any photoshoots for a week but after she did so she has a mini break to spend time with her friends.

Sorry I have been inactive I honestly have no motivation and my book is making no sense rn but it will get better... hopefully anyways ya es todo☺️
-𝑴😍