꒰☆꒱ ⋮ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈 ₊˚.༄

Celestia's room was a nicely tinted yellow and the lights were dimmed. Her door was a dark coloured wood as well as the framing on top and bottom of the walls. It was different from the last time I was in here, but instead of me sitting in her chair I was sitting in the chair across from hers. I had time to observe the changes that had been made while also feel nostalgic just by being in her room again.

Twilight sat next to me about a foot away. She sat tall with her back against the spine of the chair. Her head was turned the other way. Then there was me, body slouched in the seat while keeping my head down and arms folded with an attitude. Despite the attitude and resentment I held towards Twilight, I still cared for her. We had our ugly moments and yet I want us to forgive each other.

"Okay, Ladies." A voice stated from behind us. It wasn't Celestia's but it was familiar. Footsteps grew closer and out of the corner of my eye I could see that it was Ms. Luna. She pulled Celestia's chair out and sat down. She glared before speaking again. "Principal Celestia is dealing with another problem meaning I will be dealing with you two today. I just want to know, why?"

"We had an argument that escalated quickly." Twilight spoke up.

"You know how I am. I hate kids, especially teenagers." Luna groaned. Twilight and I looked at each for a minute before turning back our attention to the vice principal. "Whatever you guys are dealing with, such as petty drama, dial it down for the time being. If anything, handle this outside of school grounds so I don't have to deal with this. And at least wait until the equestrian games are over."

"So we're good to go?"

"You both have volunteering duty for two weeks." Luna chuckled. "Now get out and go to sleep."

We both got out of our seats and started heading into the hallway.

"So, no thanking me for saving us from possible expulsion?"

"Why would I thank you? After what you said about my parents, it was only an natural instinct to fight you."

"I never said anything about your parents." She looked at me in confusion.

"Girl, you literally did. Multiple times. Do you have dementia?" I yelled in her face.

She gently pushed my face out of hers. "First, not a nice thing to joke about. Second, I really don't remember saying anything about your parents but if I did I apologize."

I stayed silent. Did she really not remember or was she trying to make me feel guilty? The whole situation made me feel weird and the fact we were in a hallway alone didn't help.

We continued to roam the hallways, silently. Twilight walked with her head down, fidgeting with her hands. I didn't want to copy her so I decided to go on my phone. I wanted to text the group chat so bad, but I also didn't want to spark more drama. As much as I loved rarity, she was known for gossiping. It was a natural habit for her. I built up the courage and texted the group chat anyway.

twilight is hella weird. she said shit abt my parents and i basically went off on her. like about to smash a mirror on her head type shit. I texted.

Rainbow Dash texted: i heard about that. everyone knows sunset🤣

Apple Jack: Sorry, sugar cube. Dash is right, somebody even recorded it.

Pinkie pie: *1 attachment*

I closed my phone and put it in my pocket. I gradually started walking at a faster pace than Twilight was. All I knew is that I needed time to myself to carefully plan how tomorrow will go about.

Seconds passed and I found myself alone. I knew I couldn't go back to the dorms and act like everything was okay when it wasn't. The idea of sneaking onto the roof popped into my mind for a second before disintegrating into a distant memory. To sneak up on the roof required magic. My fear of using it still existed so I decided to find another way to the roof. I remembered an old story Celestia would share with me when she attended this school.