꒰☆꒱ ⋮ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈 ₊˚.༄

✩.・:。───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•:。✩

It took her 30 minutes just to get to school because of the heavy traffic on the road. Her anxiety was on a high bar, she had already started scenarios of what could happen if she walked into school and she hadn't even made it out of student parking lot. 

She started walking in the building, seeing everyone with their friend groups. With tears on the verge on running, she tried walking faster until she saw five students waiting for her. She walked over to them and swallowed her saliva. 

"Hey Sunset!" Rainbow Dash waved. "We are currently trying to make sure Crystal Prep doesn't win by cheating like last time. Once they arrive, we'll make sure they are under heavy eyes." 

"Wait, they are coming today? Damn it, I completely forgot." Sunset responded, using her shirt to wipe her face.

"Mhm" Rainbow Dash noticed Sunset's face and saw the red puffiness around her eyes. "Hey, were you crying earlier?" 

Rainbow's question made the others turn around from their conversations and look at her with pity. 

"Hm? No, I'm just really tired. Haha, do y'all not notice the eyebags under my eyes?" Sunset laughed it off, trying hard to stray away from the topic. She didn't know whether they were going to bring up what she did last trimester or give her a pity talk about how it wasn't her fault. 

"Okay well, next time sleep better." Rainbow Dash said. 

"And if you can't sleep, you can come over to my house and have some nice herbal tea. The herbs are fresh from the garden, its guaranteed you will sleep better." Fluttershy added on, smiling. 

"We should have a sleepover this weekend, maybe after the equestrian games are over." Applejack suggested.

"Oh darling, that would be wonderful.. especially since we will be dorming with those crystal preps all week. I mean once we go home this weekend, I'd love to have a big get together." 

"I'd make all kinds of desserts and we could play among us!" 

"Pinkie, you always get killed at that game.." Rainbow Dash said quietly.

"Oh yes, darling! We could work on simple spells.." Rarity smiled, but then looked at Sunset. "or no magic at all, haha!" 

Sunset frowned, she didn't want her friends to stop studying or using no magic at all just because of her. "Rarity, it's okay. I don't want my presence to be the reason why y'all can't use magic. I'm gonna stay away from it, but you guys can still use it. I'll occupy myself with something." She smiled taking Rarity's hands.

"Okay Sunset, if you say so.. The Sleepover will be this Saturday at my house, be there by 3pm.  My parents won't be around as they do have a work vacation, and Sweetie Belle is spending the weekend with her friends." 

"That sounds like a good idea, I'll definitely come." Sunset smiled. Everyone else nodding and agreeing. 

Suddenly, a big bell rang so loud anyone around the school could hear it well. It was the alarm to tell everyone that the crystal prep students have already arrived. Paper letters started dropping from the ceiling, each letter guided itself to each student. 

"accogliere tutti, i giochi inizieranno presto.tutto finirà, alla vista della luna rossa." The letter read.

"Hey, do any of you know Italian? I didn't have a chance to study it." Sunset rubbed her arm nervously.