chapter three

it was weekend, but he still needed to work in the café

it was weekend, but he still needed to work in the café. Sohee said that Sunoo could have some days off considering how tired he is ; working day and night. But Sunoo refused it, it wouldn't be so nice of him to leave Heeseung all alone and let him do everything.

Sunoo got up, did his routine and got out of the house as usual. Life's preety lame when you have nothing to do aside from working.
His phone rang so he took it.

Yeah? Who is it?

Jungwoooon!

Oh, hi! Why'd you call me?

Well, guess what!

Sunoo stopped for awhile, maybe they did something without his permission and could think of much worse things than this.

What?

It came out almost like a whisper. He doesn't know why, but it made him anxious whenever his friends were so happy about things since the last time ; yesterday, they practically forced him to come in 2 weeks at Soobin's uncle camp. 

I found out that Soobin's uncle also has a pool! Aaaaand...

Sunoo frowned at his statement, did he call him only for that? Seriously, it has to be something more important for Jungwon to call, he doesn't usually do it.

A single boy comes with Jay and he said he's hot! So you might have some you might have some chances! By the way, is the cousin I'm talking about.

Sunoo rolled his eyes with a huff. His bestfriend called him only to say that a hot boy in coming in the camp with Jay? Seriously?

Come on, Jungwon, I said i'm not interested in this anymore.

But... he said he's single!

So whaaat?

You know, I could help you!

No Wonie, thank you.

Ughhh, but I have a picture of him- wait lemme send you-

The call ended, by Sunoo. He said he doesn't want a relationship, after the first one.

and still, his bestfriend doesn't accept that. He also tried once to prepare a date between him and a boy. But Sunoo thankfully was gone at his work. His first relationship was with a boy, who he wishes to never see again. He broke him.

He heard his phone beep, and took it from his jeans's pocket. Jungwon has shared a message, it said on his screen. When he went in the conversation, instead of a photo he saw a text ; I can't find the photo i had with Jay's cousin but you'll meet him soon, hahaha!

Sunoo chuckled, sometimes, his bestfriends can be really silly, but he loved them. There's no way he could wish for anything else when he has those dumbasses with him.