chapter sixteen

As usual, Sunoo woke up and dressed, stayed on his phone and nothing else

But he wasn't happy. Remembering the dream and the fight with the older made him lose interest in everything. It hurt him really much until he felt like crying.

Why is he this attached to Sunghoon? Why Sunghoon and not anyone else?

Sunoo sighed and looked around the park in which he was in, kids were running with baloons in their hands, and their parents followed them happy.

Everyone looked happy, except for one person.

Or maybe two.

Seeing the children playing happily, brought a smile to his face. Their smile should be protected at all costs.

Nothing is more beautiful than childhood, the most happier moments in life are happening when you're little. And as you grow up, you start fo realize the world is not that friendly as you thought and different people break you in pieces.

Your smile dissapeares, your happiness fades away and start to be more serious, focusing on your life. This is the worst part.

His thoughts were intreruptted by a kid who looked like crying on the alley here. She had a baloon in her hand, probably searching for someone.

Sunoo frowned and a wave a sadness washed over him. Poor girl. Maybe she got lost.

He got up from the bench, slowly walking to the pouting girl. When he was next to her, the little girl's head raised and a drop of tear rolled down her cheek.

"Hey little one, why are you crying?" Sunoo bended down to her level, and wiped a tear.

She sniffled while pouting. "I-I lost m-my brother. . ." She broke down in tears again and Sunoo hugged her. "Hey, everything will be okay, we'll find your brother." He said and let go. The little girl nodded.

"Where did you seen him last time?" Sunoo asked.

She pouted and looked down. "I don't know, I was w-waiting for him to get me some candies and I didn't see h-him anymore," she sniffled and looked at the baloon sadly.

Sunoo nodded and after that smiled warmly.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"J-Jiwoo," the girl said as he wiped the remaining tears on her cheek. Sunoo chuckled and got up, getting her hand in his and smiled down at her. "Let's find your brother, Jiwoo."

Her mood brightened up for a little, and now her tears dissapeared. "Come on," Sunoo started to walk, so did Jiwoo and were careful to not miss him.

"Jiwoo, do you want an ice cream?" Sunoo averted his gaze at her who smiled brightly and nodded her head furiously. That made him chuckle by her cuteness.

They went to the ice cream stand. "What flavor?" Sunoo asked. "Rainbow!" Jiwoo rasied her hands in happiness.
Sunoo laughed.

"A vanilla ice cream with colorful toppings, please." He extended out the money and the woman there took it and prepared Jiwoo's ice cream.