chapter twenty two

"Truth or dare?" Soobin asked Jungwon

"Truth." Jungwon said, being serious and really focused on this game so he will not lose.

"Who is your secret crush?" Soobin smirked and Jungwon couldn't mentain his serious self anymore and widened his eyes. "I. . ."

He looked around all the boys from there who watched him and wait to tell his secret crush.
His eyed fell on Jay who wasn't looking at him.

"Pass. . ." He mumbled.

Jay, on the other hand knew everything.

"Haha! You lost this game!" Soobin pointed at him and Jungwon rolled his eyes, sicking out his tongue.

"Truth or dare?" Asked another person ; Beomgyu. "Dare." Taehyun said.

"I dare you to kiss me!" Beomgyu puckered his lips so taehyun could kiss him. The younger smiled, and gave him a peck on the lips.

Kai looked disgusted. "Have some respect for the single ones, please?"
Beomgyu rolled his eyes and smirked. "It's not our fault that you're still single."

Kai was so done with them.

"Truth or dare?" Asked now Taehyun. Jake pursed his lips and thought. "Dare. . .?"

Taehyun chuckeled evily. "I dare you to give Heeseung your phone and let him see who you last gave a message on instagram. He will read it out loud."

Jake frowned and thought of quitting the game, but he wants to win so badly.
"Fine. . ." He hesitantly said and gave his phone to Heeseung.

The older one opened instagram and laughed. "You're such a jerk." He read it out loud and remembered he had a fight with one of his friends. "Who is it? Who is it?" Jungwon asked and got up to see the name.

"Nah-ah! That's the dare! To say only the last message!" Jake stopped Jungwon who rolled his eyes. "You're no fun," he mumbled and went back to his seat next to Jay.

"Truth or dare?" Heeseung asked Riki. The younger tought for a bit. "Truth?" He said.

"Do you still like someone?" Heeseung squinted his eyes and saw how Riki's face changed into an unintestered one. "Yeah. . ."

Sunoo sighed. He knew it was him, from the fight they had since Sunghoon left.

"But I still love you, Sun, please!" Riki begged, going on his knees

"But I still love you, Sun, please!" Riki begged, going on his knees. Sunoo shook his head. "You had a lot of chances and wasted them all."

Riki started to get angry because seriously now, he's trying this and Sunoo rejects him everytime.

"I changed, Sun, just for you. . ." Riki mumbled and his eyes started to get teary.  "No, you didn't and if you really did, then good for you. But it's not going to be us anymore."

Riki gave up. He started crying and looked away, to avoid Sunoo's face. He was too embarassed at the moment.

"Hey- wait- don't cry!" Sunoo frowned and tried to comfort him while patting his back. The younger looked in his eyes, with tears still dropping from his eyes. "Are you just going to reject me again and again. . .?" He asked.

Sunoo didn't know what to answer, so he stayed silent. Riki went back to crying, and avoided him. "Riki, stop crying, find someone better. . ." Sunoo spoke. "But- there isn't anyone better than you!" He whispered between sniffles.

Sunoo shook his head and put his hand on Riki's cheeks, cupping them. "Of course there is, you just don't want to admit that."

Riki frowned and more tears came out of the eye as he started to realize that what Sunoo has said it's true. He was too blind since they broke up to find Sunoo, tell him he regrets everything and that he wants to be with him.

Convinced that Sunoo would accept, he ignored everything that happened around him.

And he was a fool for that.

"Ooh! Who is it?!" Yeonjun said and approached Riki

"Ooh! Who is it?!" Yeonjun said and approached Riki. The younger just nervously chuckled and didn't have what to say anymore.

"Next one, come on, Jun, can't you stay curious for one time?" Soobin rolled his eyes and dragged Yeonjun from there. He mouthed a 'sorry' to Riki who nodded, significating that it's okay.

"Truth or dare?" He turned to Sunghoon. The older bit his inner cheek and shrugged. "Dare." He said, and seemed already getting bored of this game.

"I dare you to. . ." Riki started and Jungwon Jay came to him, saying something and waited there. "To say the name of who you like."

Sunghoon didn't have to even think about it. Sunoo, sunoo, sunoo, sunoo, sunoo, sunoo, sunoo, sunoo, sunoo, sunoo, sunoo, sunoo.
That's what his mind was constantly saying.

"I don't have anyone," he spoke and Sunoo chuckled faintly. Why did he even expect for Sunghoon to say that he likes him?
His head hung low, and sighed. Get it, Sunoo. He isn't in love with you.

"That's no fun," Riki pursed his lips and waited for Sunghoon to turn to Sunoo.

The older slowly turned around and bit his lip. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."