Promotion

Desember 20th 2017

The situation in the B.O.O was quite normal with soldiers marching along and patrolling the walls and watching from the watch towers, inside the main building Cpl. Codm more known as Baron was inside the office with Maj. Richards and Gen. Ironside. He thought bringing a civilian to a dangerous patrol duty was a violation in the military he was thinking about being demoted or even discharged.

Gen. Ironside: "Corporal Baron, your actions on bringing a civilian to an armed combat and potentially dangerous had stirred up the congress. Some demanded you to be demoted and some discharged."

Codm: "I know sir. My actions are foolish and almost caused harm, I will bear any punishment that suits."

Gen. Ironside: "But with the revelation that she is a shipgirl belonging to Azur Lane eased the congress."

Codm: "No, sir. She is still a civilian under my watch and I have almost caused direct harm to her, if the congress wants to rip my rank off then they can."

The Major then spoke up.

Maj. Richards: "It's quite the opposite Corporal. Instead of a demotion, you're getting a promotion."

The words said by the Major was enough to give the Corporal a confused albeit shocked expression.

Codm: "A promotion sir?"

Gen. Ironside: "Yes, there was also a revelation that First Lieutenant John Smith executed a group of civilians, he ordered them to be shot for thinking they are insurgents."

The Corporal was surprised at the fact, he thought his actions were more unforgiving.

Gen. Ironside: "And with your service record, Congress gave me the permission to promote you on the spot, from now on you are now bestowed the rank of First Lieutenant."

Codm was at a loss of words, he was fine with a demotion back to Private but a sudden promotion to First Lieutenant made him happy.

Codm: "Sir, I am thankful. I will not disappoint you in the future."

Gen. Ironside: "I hope so, your colleagues are also issued a promotion. Joshua Anderson to Sergeant First Class, James Williams to Gunnery Sergeant, and Aiello Petroza to Staff Sergeant. And surprisingly enough the shipgirl also got one.

This one surprised the now First Lieutenant the most.

Codm: "To what rank is she issued sir?"

Gen. Ironside: "A plain Sergeant."

He was expecting a Lance Corporal or a Private First Class but a normal Sergeant was a pretty high one.

Codm: "I see, I'll inform and give them their new ranks."

Gen. Ironside: "Good, you are now dismissed."

Codm then exited the office and heads to his friends barracks, once there he gave them their new ranks.

Joshua: "Damn, First Lieutenant huh? And yet I still get E-8."

Aiello: "Staff Sarge, just like my cousin."

James: "Hey, who's the one getting the E-5 rank in your hand?"

Joshua: "Sheesh, she became a marine now huh?"

Codm: "Guess so."

He then leaves to his private barracks it had two beds, a desk,and a table mounted television along with an XBOX one x he brought from home, he was given this as he had to house KGV with him.

(P.S:I never owned an xbox nor a console play station before, only a PSP)

Codm: "George? Where are you?"

KGV: "I'm in the shower! Please wait!"

He waited until she got out and dressed herself.

KGV: "So why did you call?"

Codm: "I want to give you this."

He showed her a Sergeant badge.

KGV: "Is this for me?"

Codm: "Yes, issued by the General."

KGV: "But... I am not enlisted."

Codm: "That's the reason, it's to avoid confusion from other coalition soldiers and officers."

KGV: "I see, I'll ask someone if they can sow it on."

Codm: "Right, your uniform doesn't have a velcro strap."

KGV: "Oh, it's not sown on?"

He shakes his head in a 'no' way.

KGV: "Ah, I'll just tell them to sow on a velcro strap too."

Codm: "All right, I'm gonna go play some Halo."

He then grabs a chair and sit down, turns on his XBOX and played Halo 3 multiplayer, George went to find some help to sow on a velcro strap.

END