Chapter 8

We were in Joao's car, I was driving because why not, Joao wast in the passenger seat and the rest were in the back. Joao keeps putting his hand on my thigh making me flustered. We got to the cinema, we decided to look at a horror movie because why tf not.
We decided to look at the horror move ,,1922"
(If you didn't look at this film and are a horror movies fan like me, look at it) (btw, the film is pretty really scary, I mean, even I got a bit of scared)

We decided to look at the horror move ,,1922" (If you didn't look at this film and are a horror movies fan like me, look at it) (btw, the film is pretty really scary, I mean, even I got a bit of scared)

"Do we really need to watch this?" Joao asked me "yeah, you would shit your pants" "yeah yeah, I don't think so" "you'll see"

We buy tickets and enter the movie theater. We sat on our seats, Joao in my right, Charlotte in my left, Matt next to Charlotte, Jane and Chriss.

The part when the farmer and his son killed his wife came, my expression didn't change, I looked at Joao and he looked disgusted, the others put their hands on their faces and Matt almost screamed at me "how can you look at this?" "Really easily I can say" "Oh my goodness" Joao said quietly nah I chuckled

A little bit of smuth here people ⚠️

Halfway through the movie and needed to go to the bathroom. I got up and walked past Joao to go to the bathroom. I looked a little at him and he smirked at me. I finished my business and when I washed my hands, Joao entered the bathroom "my gosh Joao, this is women's bathroom" he didn't even look at me and just locked the door. I got a little nervous "Joao? What are you doing? Why are you locking the door?" He came to me "Why are you playing with me Y/n? Hm?" "I am not playing with you, haha" I laughed nervously "oh really, you fucking flirt with me all the time, you touch me, and I don't know if I told you yet, that, I remember every single detail about last night. And don't know how you can't remember" he walked towards me till my back hit the wall "I mean I remember you, riding me, but before that, you fucking tortured me" he grabbed me by my throat gently making me look in his eyes.

"I remember grabbing you la this last night, but then you were screaming of pleasure. But tell me, you don't want me? You really don't want me? Because you are playing with me to much and I have enough of your painfully stupid games" "Joao, aghh, I really want you" "then have me querida," he grabbed me by my waist and put a hand on my cheek. Our faces moved closer and closer till our lips connected. He was so perfect, now sober I could delight myself with his lips, he traveled his hand down my body feeling me.

He took my skirt off and pulled his pants down. He took my in his arms putting me on the sink. He took off my panties and started sucking my clit. I was moaning and he put his thumb on lips mentioning me to be quiet. He got back up and started kissing me hard. He took his boxers off and started rubbing my clit and my entrance (??), "I am going to make you mine, and you are going to be forever mine and only mine, only I can please you" and he almost put himself in me

Someone was shaking me, and I opened my eyes. Joao was smirking at me "wtf just happened?" "You feel asleep" he answered me laughing "oh fuck" (got ya bitches) "did I said anything?" I asked terrified "eh, you just said my name two times. Btw, why? What did you dreamed?" He smirked "doesn't matter" "oh I am sure it does" I sighed and rolled my eyes. For the rest of the movie I watched happily while my friends next to me were horrified.