Chapter 14 ⚠️

(Bitch What is that ass??!! Bro is to fucking big and aaaa) (BtW heavy smut ahead✨)

We were in the changing rooms, everyone was partying. It was crazy. Music loudly, Ronaldo was walking there with only boxers on him, and so does others, Joao had his pants on, but his shirt was somewhere in the room.

Georgina was next to me. I looked at her she looked at me with big eyes and we started laughing. "They are crazy" she said to me "I know, they are fucking twerking" "well I understand them, Cris is dreaming of this day for so much time, only God knows" "Joao too"  "good luck tomorrow walking" she said patting my shoulder. I blushed "h-how do you know" "everyone will do this, is the biggest night of all time" "well good luck for you too"

Joao camed at me with the biggest smile I ever seen "mmmm Meu amor" he said picking me up "wo, slow there Felix" "this night is not going to be slow" he said to me almost like a maniac, I never saw him like this, but I like it.

He started kissing my neck hungrily, biting it hard. "Ay Joao, ju-just wait a little bit longer" "ay Y/n, you don't know how much time I wait it, years, I can't anymore" "dress and we can go"

"Guys I am leaving see you tomorrow night, do not knock on my door" he took his bag pack and he called a Uber.

We entered the car in the back seats. Joao just continued to lay on my shoulder and to kiss my neck. At our destination we got down. Joao picked me up like bride and he went in the hotel with me. Paparazzi weren't there yet because we left much more earlier .

We entered the elevator. He put me down and he started to kiss me passionately, his tongue was in my mouth testing everything part of me.

Once the elevator stopped, I jumped in Joao's arms and he carried me to our room. He opened the door, and in the moment he closed the door I started to unbutton his shirt. He took off my pants and took off his leaving him just in boxers.