~ busy [wenjoy smut]

JOY POV..
i love my girlfriend wendy a lot, but she never has time for me anymore. she's always sitting in her office at her computer, doing work. even though we live in the same house together, it's like i haven't seen her in weeks, we hardly speak.

recently, i've been feeling very needy for sex. just the thought of it turns me on.. masturbating doesn't make me feel good anymore, i need her.

i crept upstairs and put my hand on the door handle, before twisting it open.
wendy looked at me, smiled, then went back to work.

i had enough of this, i couldn't wait much longer. i sat on her lap and began grinding slowly against her clit.

"joy.. w-what are you doing?" she spoke, trying to hold in her moans.

"come on baby, you've been working for weeks and you never pay attention to me anymore. just turn off your computer for a few minutes and turn me on instead~" wendy let out a moan after i said that and i began grinding on her faster.

"mhm!"
"hm, you like that?"
"yes~"

i got off her lap and giggles teasingly as i walked into the bedroom, expecting to hear her footsteps.

i eventually heard her get off the office chair and mumble "you bitch.." which turned me on even more.

she came into the bedroom and slammed the door, walking up to me slowly.

she grabbed me and pushed me against the wall while breathing heavily on my neck, giving me the shivers.

"you'll pay for this. you want sex? you'll get it." she growled

3rd person pov

wendy began pecking joys neck with kisses that slowly turned into hickeys as joy let out soft moans each time wendy's lips touched her sensitive neck.

wendy looked up at joy and smashed her lips against hers, causing joys lipstick to smudge across her face.

wendy turned joy around and pushed them both onto the bed, their makeout session was getting even more intense and they were both running out of breath.

wendy eventually pulled away and unbuttoned joys shirt as fast as light to reveal her red bra.

joy looked up at her with a smirk on her face, her chest went up and down quickly as she was still panting.

wendy unclipped joys bra and her large breasts bounced out.

"you won't be smirking when i fuck you until you cant walk for a week" she whispered, suddenly beginning to suck on joys left nipple before she even had a chance to reply.

joy gasped and struggled to speak

"f-fuck~" she mumbled.

wendy began to play with her right nipple at the same time, wendy secretly loved this. the feeling of joys warm breast in her mouth, turns her on even more.

"mhmm~" she continued to moan under wendy's touch, it was a change from how rough wendy usually was, or so she thought.

wendy gave joys nipple one last kiss before kissing down her stomach.

she took off joys jeans and wendy could already feel how wet her girlfriend was, the wetness was sopping through her red panties.

"please.." joy spoke, pushing wendy's head to her clothed clit.

wendy slid joys pants down and looked up again

"i'll be back."

she got of joy and walked over to the closet, lifting up a grey box  and opening it to reveal wenjoys sex toys.

wendy set the box on the bed and crawled up to joy, stopping once her head was at her pussy.

she sucked her clit slowly but quickened the pace, before you knew it, wendy was eating joy out like a hungry animal.

joy on the other hand, was getting closer and closer to her orgasm. she arched her back and began to squirm.

"w-wendy i cant i'm gonna c- ahh~" she could hardly speak due to all the pleasure that was filling her whole body.

"cum for me, you slut. it's what you wanted, isn't it?" wendy replied, flicking her tongue faster and deeper.

joy came inside of wendy's mouth and her legs shook.

wendy began kneeling so she could look at her girlfriend. joy already couldn't handle it but this was only the beginning of their noisy night.

wendy reached over to the grey box and pulled out a double sided dildo, joys eyes widened.

"we're still going?" she said, breathlessly.

"mhm, we're not stopping until you've learnt your lesson sweetheart."

wendy pushed the dildos full length into joy and got onto the other half, joy was already squirming around, her legs shaking more violently as wendy thrusted slowly.

"i'm not even going that fast and you're already in this state? pathetic." wendy said, starting to sped up.

their bed began creaking, they've had sex in it so much times before that it was bound to break soon.

the medium paced thrusting turned into hard pounding as wendy and joys moans filled the room.

joy began to tear up and wendy's legs were also starting to shake, but that didn't stop her.

loud slapping noises echoed in the large bedroom.

a year rolled down joys cheek, they were both reaching their orgasm.

"FUCKKK!!~" joy screamed, unable to take the pleasurable pain any longer.

"YES~ I WANT TO HEAR YOUR SWEET- AH~ MOANS~" wendy yelped

they were both in such a state, unable to talk anymore as the moans got more louder and high pitched.

they both squealed and came everywhere, wendy took out the dildo snd flopped onto joys body.

joy was still crying a bit and wendy took her into her arms, pushing them under the blankets.

"it's okay baby" she whispered, playing with her hair

"i'll make you a nice breakfast in the morning, breakfast in bed." she said as they both fell asleep.