Wet Dreamz

Next Morning (Summer's POV)

Alarm Clock Rings

Me~ *wakes up* ughh! It's fucking Saturday,  really alarm clock? *snoozes alarm and goes back to sleep*

1 hour later

Jacob~ *wakes up* Summer, what are you fussing about?

Me~ *jumps up* where in the everlasting fuck did you come from?

Jacob~ *gets up* remember,  last night I came over, was about leave, you told me to stay, so i slept on that sofa in the corner of your room *points to sofa*

Me~ *gasps* Jacob...

Jacob~ *furrows eyebrows* what is it?

Me~ there isn't any chance we... you know.

Jacob~ what?

Me~ did we...do it?

Jacob~ *laughs* you gotta be kidding me..

Me~ *frowns* no.. I just thought we did,  because I rememb... *gasps*

Jacob~ what? we didn't have sex Summer.

Me~ *gets out the bed* i know.. i know. excuse me. *goes to the bathroom*

Jacob~ *whispers* what the fuck.

In The Bathroom

I cannot believe this.. it just seemed so real. *flushes toilet* I can't tell anyone about this, especially him. If anyone finds out I had a wet dream about Jacob, heaven knows what'll happen. And if JACOB finds put, then that'll be 10× worse! I have to keep this a secret, I have to act natural around him, so he won't be anymore suspicious than he already is... ok, you got this Summer Rivera. *brushes teeth*
_______________________________________

30 minutes later

Jacob~ *knocks on the bathroom door* SUMMER!  HURRY IN THERE I GOTTA PEE.

Summer~ *gets out of shower* IM COMING! AND YOU DO KNOW THERE'S A WHOLE NOTHER BATHROOM DOWN THE HALL, RIGHT?

Jacob~ oh, well I'll be back *leaves out room*

Summer~ *comes out of bathroom with towel wrapped around her* phew, it's hot.in.there *goes to closet* hmm. i wonder if he plan on going anywhere today.

Jacob~ *walks back in room* Im back!

Summer~ ok!

Jacob~* looks in bathroom* where you at?

Summer~ in the closet.

Jacob~ oh. *gets on his phone*

Summer~ Jacob you plan on doing anything today?

Jacob~ no.. *walks towards closet* I was just gonna go.......*freezes and bites lip* damn.

Summer~ *turns around towards Jacob*what?

Jacob~ *walks to Summer* why don't you have on any clothes?

Summer~ *blushes then looks down* cuz I already have on a towel.

Jacob~ and. you should've put on some clothes Summer

Summer~ *smacks lips* Jacob you're not my daddy first of all, and second. don't you put on a towel after you shower?

Jacob~ uhh.. yeah

Summer~ exactly... so why is it such a problem that I'm wearing a towel?

Jacob~ because Summer,  when you wear a towel that is a major turn on..like I could just lay you down right here in this damn closet.

Summer~ *blushes* JACOB!

Jacob~ what? I told you the truth.

Summer~k whatever.  scuse meh

Jacob~ where you going?

Summer~ Jacob, cmon now.. move

Jacob~ *puts his hand on her thigh and grips it* do you think I'm playing?

Summer~ *gasps* Jake..move yo hand.

Jacob~ *smirks and shakes his head* girl. you just don't know. *pushes up against her so that she's against the wall*

Summer~ *bites lip* I just don't know what? am I frustrating you?

Jacob~ *smirks* If I pull this towel off of you, would you be completely naked?

Summer~ *smiles* see for yourself

Jacob~ *kisses Summer's neck* Babygirl, find some clothes aight? *walks out of closet*

Summer~ *blows breath and rolls her eyes* I'm such an addict.