1

Readers pov

Readers pov.

I woke up to sun shining through my bedroom window. I sighed as i got up from my bed looking around my room for my phone. It wasn't there so i walked through the door and into the living room where i saw Emma braiding Drakens hair and a messy haired Mikey eating a taiyaki.

„Good morning" i said as i walked over to Mikey and plopped next to him on the couch.„Good morning y/n here's your phone" he said smiling handing you your phone.„Why do you have it you gremlin??" You asked clearly annoyed at him. He just looked at you grinning and saying „You forgot it here so I took it.. oh and Senju texted you;>". You smiled a little at the mention of Senjus name and took your phone from him looking at the text.

Senjuu😩😩
Hey y/n do you wanna go shopping with me and my brothers?? Takeomi said he's paying and that I can bring a friend

Y/n
Of course!! When and where??

Senjuu😩😩
In a hour at *** mall

Y/n
Bye bitch

Senjuu😩😩
Bye

You smiled at your phone and then at Mikey. He looked at you with a questioning face and you said „I'm going shopping with Senju, Sanzu and Takeomi!! And do you know what's the best part??".„I would rather not.." he whispered. „Takeomi is paying!!" you yelled excitedly and that seemed to perk up his interest.„How is that old man supposed to pay, he's broke?"he asked.„idk bro but it's free stuff you don't say no to that" you said getting up and running into your room to get ready.

You showered quickly and wore a black hoodie with baggy black jeans and a pair of black sneakers. You didn't do your make up because you don't need any and you are going with your friends so there's no need.

End of pt. 1 I'm sorry it's short.