3

Once you realized she was gone you started slightly panicking

Once you realized she was gone you started slightly panicking. You just stopped paying attention to her and now she's gone. You're kinda used to it from Mikey, but Senju never even tried to run away from you.

Just as you wanted to call her name you heard Mikey LOUDLY yell at the enemy gangs leader. It was at this moment that you could swear you saw Senju somewhere in the middle of the guys.

At that moment the two gangs started fighting and Senju disappeared from your sight.

You ran full speed into the guys punching and kicking them just like Mikey that magically appeared next to you and fought by your side. You didn't need protection and Mikey knew it. He just wanted to fight next to his sister.

*time skip because I suck at fight scenes*

Once the fight ended in your victory you parted from Mikey and went to find Senju. You realized that the worry you felt when she left your side without saying anything was different from the worry you felt when something like that happened with someone else.

You were thrown out of your thoughts once you heard someone call your name. It was Senju. She was standing right next to you with a little blood on her face which you knew wasn't hers.

You immediately went for a hug as she put her head in the crook of your neck. „If you make me worried like this again I'm gonna kill you!“ you yelled at her while still hugging her. She let go of you and mumbled a 'sorry'. You could almost swear you saw her blush, but you just decided to ignore it.

„Do you want to have a sleepover tonight??“ you asked with a smile. „Yes, but I have to tell Takeomi first and you have to drive me home 'cuz I don't know where tf we are:)“ she said already whooping out her phone and texting Takeomi. You just nodded and also whooped out your phone texting Shinichiro about it.

Once you both were done texting your older brothers you said bye to the boys and hopped on your motorcycle. Once you were at her place you didn't even bother to knock and barged into Sanzus room. He was laying in his bed texting someone.

„Heyyy Sanzuuu“ you said in an excited voice. He looked at you kinda surprised, but he also said hi and patted a spot on the bed next to him which you happily sat on. „Do you want to have a sleepover at mine with Senju??“ you asked as he shook his head no. „Shinichiro and Takeomi are probably gonna fuck Wakasa there thought“ you added and he looked at you with a disgusted face and yelled „why would I want to hear that??!!“. „I don't know, but I will probably use it as blackmail🙃“ you said with a smile.

„........ Send it to me later I will use it“ he mumbled and you pouted. „Does that mean you won't come?“ you asked as you got up from his bed. „Yes“ he mumbled as he started blushing at his phone screen.You took his phone from his hands and looked at the screen. He was texting Rin, there were hearts in like every second sentence.„Sanzu,the fuck?“ You asked as you threw the phone at him. He didn't bother to look at you nor answer you, he just took his phone and continued to type on his phone. You pouted even more and walked out of his room and went downstairs to annoy Takeomi.

When Senju walked down the stairs you saw her carrying a giant bag of clothes and various bullshit. „What are all these clothes for??“ you asked. „I thought that if we're gonna have a sleepover we could have it for more than one night“ she answered nonchalantly and you just shrugged.

You walked out of the house after saying bye to Takeomi and got on your motorcycle with Senju sitting right behind you. She wrapped her arms around your waist as you drove off.

After a not so long ride you arrived at the Sano family house and walked in. When you walked in you slipped out of your shoes and waited for Senju to do the same. When she did you walked into the living room seeing something you never EVER wanted to see. There on the couch were Mikey and Takemichi. FUCKING MAKING OUT. You just stood in the door with wide eyes until you heard a snappy sound from behind you. Both you and the two boys looked at the cause of the sound which happened to be Senju with her phone pointed 'straight' at the boys.

Mikey and Takemichi both blushed and looked away. You and Senju just went upstairs to your room. Once you got there you closed and locked the door behind you after letting Senju go into the room first.

(your room looks something like this just with more ✨blankets✨ and ✨pillows✨)

„Send it to me later“ you said as you plopped down on the bed. „ok“ she answered as you watched her unpack into one of your drawers that you spared just for her. When she finished unpacking her things she plopped on the bed next to you. Well maybe a little closer than you expected. She had her head in the crook of your neck and the left side of her body was pressed against you. Not like you minded though you just got a little lesbian panic.

You just layed like that for a while until you spoke. „Do you want to watch a movie Senju?“ she shifted a little and murmured a 'yes' against your neck. It made you feel butterflies in your stomach and blush a little. You were questioning yourself if you were into Senju or not, she is the perfect definition of your type after all.

You gently made her let go of you and walked to your desk to grab the tv remote. Once you had it you walked back to Senju who was patiently waiting under the covers. You layed next to her and turned on the tv. Senju chose The ring and you just agreed not wanting to make her happiness vanish.

Halfway through the movie you completely stopped paying attention to it. You though about your feelings towards Senju, which you aren't completely sure of. You don't want to destroy your friendship with her because of your stupid feelings. One more thing was on your mind- why did Senju leave you back on the playground? You had absolutely no idea why she did that.

Your thoughts stopped as you heard light snoring coming from Senju. When you looked down at her the only thing in your mind was her beauty.

Please give me ideas on what should happen next!! Thank you<3

Thank you<3