I don't like your little games, don't like your tilted stage

I'm walking to class alone at East Campus Elementary School. In ECES, we waited outside the class for a while. I was stuck behind Dan Aude. Blond hair, blue eyes, he would probably be a high school pretty boy. I wasn't really attracted to boys, or I might have been falling for him before. Or at least until I found out that he was incredibly sexist. Anyway. Currently, I was reading over his shoulder because I had forgotten my Harry Potter book. I was binge-reading the whole series.

He turned the page and I saw an incredibly inappropriate image. I was upset and shocked and incredibly angry. I did the only thing I could. I politely screamed at him.
"What. Is. This?" It took all my willpower not to actually scream at him.
"A book?" For fudge's sake. Is he stupid?
"Not the book the illustration." Oh. My. God. For fudge's sake Dan come on!
"Oh. Which one, this is a comic book."
"Okay, now you're just wasting time. You know which one." I didn't mention this, but I was about to threaten him with a pencil.
"Oh this one."
"FOR GOD'S SAKE WHY IS SUCH AN INAPPROPRIATE IMAGE IN A COMIC BOOK AT SCHOOL?"
"What do you mean this isn't inappropriate."

Fine, time for him to get stabbed with a pencil. Aw man, Ms. Galaxy came out of her classroom and told us to get inside. That's fine. I have a plan anyway.