✰ CHAPTER 4 ✰ - HER EXCELLENCY

PLAY SOUNDTRACK WHEN YOU REACH OMNIPRESENT GOD STATUE, OR WHEN THE RAIDEN SHOGUN BATLLE STARTS

NARUKAMI ISLAND, INAZUMA CITY
Omnipresent god Satue, the Vision Hunt Decree Ceremony

WITH (Y/N) AND KAMISATO AYAKA

When you walked inside the Komore Teahouse, Thoma was nowhere to be seen. "Thoma? Thoma! Are you there?" You called out.

But no response. You were about to check behind the counter to see if he was hiding, but Kamisato Ayaka barged in. "(Y/N)! Are you looking for Thoma?!" She terrifyingly asked. You nodded your head in response.

"Well— bad news! Thoma has been taken away by the Vision Hunt Decree for the ceremony! The vision hunt ceremony for the 100th vision!" Ayaka continued. You dropped everything in your hands. "WHAT?! He's been taken away?! Isn't the Raiden Shogun hosting that ceremony as well?!" You asked.

"Yes, the Raiden Shogun is hosting it too! Please... if it's no trouble to ask, please bring Thoma to safety! Bring him back! Please..."
"Of course. Why the hell would they host a stupid ceremony for a 100th vision?— whatever. I need to get Thoma back!" You mumbled.

You picked up your sword off of the ground and put it behind your back, and quickly ran outside of the Komore Teahouse to stop this ceremony.

As you were running to the city, you remembered the Omnipresent statue. "Raiden Shogun must be holding that ceremony there, if I'm not mistaken! I mean— that's where all the visions that have been taken away are!" You said in your mind. So you then continued running to the Omnipresent god statue.

OMNIPRESENT GOD
The Vision Hunt Decree Ceremony begins..
NOW!

You finally reached your destination, panting. And there, you saw Thoma— tied up and the Raiden Shogun, examining the visions on the statue.
And it was raining, storming. A perfect scenery for a bad time.

You slightly nudged the crowd to get a closer look.
The Raiden Shogun then turned face-to-face towards Thoma.

She made a hand symbol, Thoma's pyro vision glowing and rattling rapidly— and he looked at his side to see it almost get taken away by the electro archon — not exactly. — You were lucky to gasp into the situation and quickly teleport to get his vision back, making it glow in your bare hands.

You took a quick look at it, then took another look back at the Raiden Shogun. She looked baffled by your sudden appearance.

To see somebody so young, yet so intent on getting somebodies vision...
Then the guards started charging at you.