hey guys...

You wake up in a hospital bed. Not the first time you've ended up here. You touch your face to see if you were actually here, and let out a sigh of relief when you feel your hand on your skin. At least you didn't die from it.

A doctor walks into the room and looks at you with a shocked expression.

Doctor: O-oh, you're awake! I wasn't expecting you to actually be awake..

Y/N: I'm surprised that I even woke up at all.. how long have I been in here?

Doctor: For about... three months now? Yeah, that's correct.

Oh my god. How has it been 3 months already?

Y/N: It's been 3 months already.. damn.

You try to sit up but instantly feel a sharp pain in your chest, causing you to lay back down.

Y/N: Ow-

Doctor: Yeah, from where the wound is, it affects around where your hip is, making it extremely hard to do stuff such as that without feeling like you're about to be ripped in half.

Y/N: Seriously?

Doctor: Yep. It's not as bad as it would have been when it happened, so it should be around 2-3 weeks before the pain should be very minimal.

You hear knocking on the door.

Y/N: I'm guessing those are visitors then.

Doctor: Yep. You can either just stay like that, act like you haven't woke up yet, or...

Y/N: Huh?

Doctor: You can act like you're dead and we only found out this morning.

Y/N: What? No, of course not!

Doctor: Okay, just giving you options.

Y/N: There was no point in that, really.

Doctor: True, I bet they can hear us from out there.

Y/N: So, why not just open the door then?

Doctor: Yeah, true.

They open the door and you see nobody there.

Doctor: Huh, that's strange.. I thought people were literally right here.

You hear people running towards the door.

Basil: Wait, don't close it!

You see the four people you were expecting to see: Sunny, Kel, Basil and- okay, maybe three people.

Y/N: Uh, hey guys.

-lets end it hereeeeeeee-