_Chapter 39_

Musa POV
"Surprise! Happy to see me ?" the strawberry blonde man said as a wicked grin was plastered on his face.

"V-Valtor ?!" I choked out, not wanting to believe what I am seeing now.

"It's you! How did you escape from the Omega Dimension ?! After all those years, I thought-"

"You puneey Winx thought you can trap me in that teeny tiny ice prison. I escaped it once. What makes you think I can't do it again Music Fairy ?" Valtor cackled as he descended down from above before "drinking" my powers in front of me

"My powers ! Give them back !" I demanded as raised my arms, trying to grab his hands as I felt my powers were draining from me at an alarming rate.

However, the only thing that did was to dig the spikes deeper into my skin, causing even more blood to seep out from my wounds. I yelped in pain as I recoil my arms to stop inflicting more pain.

"No! Please don't ! Don't- Don't drain my powers ! Please!" I begged as I felt every ounce of power leave my body.

Tears brimmed in my eyes as I sagged down, feeling weak and losing all hope. I have lost my powers once, but this time felt different. It feels as though I will lose permanently, forever.

Riven, please help me I'm sorry.

What happen to the strong and independent girl you might ask ? Well, I was scared. I was scared that I may very well die without my powers. My soul lives off my powers. Without it, I will never able to say goodbye to my kids and I will never be able to see him again.

Valtor wiped his mouth and turn in my direction giving me a sadistic smirk before walking even closer to me.

"That was hydrating. But don't worry. I won't. I still need you to give me some information" He said between smirks before grabbing my face and menacingly looked into my eyes

After all those years, he didn't age a single bit. He still looked like the same as the last time we lock him up, from his high cheek bones to his menacing sadistic personality.

Riven POV
"Here ! Mommy's here !" Harmonica whispered as she pointed at a giant arch door, sensing Musa's sound waves.

"Lyra Harmonica and Orpheus stay outside okay ? Don't follow us in until we tell you too. Understood ?" I said as I looked at each one of them. Harmonica nodding vigorously, Lyra giving me the "Okay" sign and Orpheus ignoring me.

I'll fix this later

My heartbeat sped up as millions of horrible scenarios flashed through my mind. What if she's not there? What if the Trix brought her somewhere else to confuse us? What if she's dead ? These thoughts filled my mind as I ran forward and pushed the heavy doors open.

"Musa !" Stella gasped as she covered her mouth and pointed at the scene in front of me. 

Musa hanged motionlessly onto the metal chains as blood dripped down from her wrist and ankles. Infront of her was a man dressed in a maroon coat, with a tear at the bottom right side, grabbing her chin tightly.

With new found energy and hope, I lunged forward, kicking that man to the side and retracting my phantoblade, and holding it up in a defensive manner.

"Valtor ?!" Aisha shrieked as she and Stella transformed, getting ready to attack that man.

"It was you ! You're the one who escaped the Omega Dimension and tore away the log book" Nabu said as he furrowed his eyebrows and glare at a smirking Valtor

Brandon, Stella, Aisha and Nabu charged forward, distracting him. This is my time. Turning behind, I immediately ran towards Musa and grabbed her face before giving a kiss and a hug that I have been wanting to give since the day I saw her in the infirmary.