_Chapter 34_

Timmy POV
"Specialist back on missions !" Sky said as we sped off from our shared house, with wind in our hair. Yes. We can still feel the wind despite having short hair.

" Argh ! Please count me out if it requires dating some witches. I'm not going to risk the family I just found. See ya at Alfea Slowpokes !" Riven said grumpily as he overtook Sky.

" If we're going to have another Mission, I would personally like to see Riven strangle whoever who gives it. That's the highlight." Nabu said with a laugh.

Something is not right. I thought to myself.

Ms Faragonda and Saladin said that that would update us once this whole prophecy is clearer...and that would mean danger awaits which I'm not keen on hearing.

——————————

" Come in !" Ms Faragonda voice boom from behind the door.

Stepping in, we saw the usual white headed lady, dealing with some paperworks.

"Ms Faragonda ?" Sky begun as he took a step forward, trying to get the attention of the lady behind the desk.

" Ah yes the specialist." She said gratefully as she set the papers down on the table and stood up.

" Do you want the good news or the bad news ?" She continued.

" Argh whatever just choose man we haven't got all day you know!" Riven grumbled irritatedly as he rolled his eyes.

" Chill man, lets start with the bad one." Brandon said.

" Alright. The bad news is I've heard from the head guard of the Omega Dimension that a villain have made an escape, with some help of course. However, the thing is, the number of prisoners in the Omega Dimension are beyond what we can count with our ten fingers and that they are unable to pin point who escaped exactly." Ms Faragonda said before she pressed a button on her table, causing a box to pop up from the table.

" However, what they have given me is the remains of that prisoner." She said gravely, reaching out to that piece of maroon fabric.

Ookay...it's not about the prophecy

" Huh ? Don't they have a log book to track the location of the person who was banished to the Omega Dimension ? Isn't all that's left to do is to follow and recapture that person ?" Brandon commented as his eyebrow furrowed.

" That's exactly why I called you guys here today. It is because the very log book used to track the prisoners has been ripped apart and destroyed, ruling out any possible methods to recapture that person using this book."

" So...you want us to find and capture this person with no leads ?" Sky asked as he raised his eyebrow at this seemingly impossible quest.

" Not exactly, this is a fabric from the prison ice cell. So this definitely would give us some lead as to who the person might be...Do you think it's possible that he could be the past enemy of the Winx ?" Faragonda said as she fiddled with the fabric.

" I mean the Winx fought many villains and with all due respect, we can't possibly remember who the person is with this, again, no offense , piece of pathetic fabric ?" Nabu said he pointed at the maroon fabric.