AMOR LINGUAE

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

Caragan sat away from both sides of the school, watching the furious gazes of the Nevers and Evers as Sophie and Tedros sat down. She had calmed down from her sadness but the emotion was quickly boiling into anger as the prince stared at Sophie the way he used to look at her, a gentle blush on his face. He fiddled with a golden spoon on the table as they two giggled every now and again, Sophie's arms wrapped around his as he stared into his eyes dreamily.

The Loxley girl gently rubbed her bruised knuckles with her hand as the two spoke softly until Tedros said a sentence that caused the entire hall (who were all eavesdropping at this point) to gasp in shock, "And they're all going to lose their minds when I take you to the Evers ball."

He spoke with certainty, a small smile on his face that fell when Beatrix and her posse walked over. The blonde's eyes were filled with fury, her knuckled white from her grip on her extravagant lilac dress, "No. You are not taking that underdressed she-wolf instead of me." she spoke, her eyes narrowing in anger. She tried to get Chinen or Millicent to do something but they stood in silence so Beatrix tried to take matters into her own hands. The girl rushed forward, only to be stopped by Hester, her hands shoving Beatrix backwards again.

The yelling started as a fight began, Tedros and Sophie immediately stood up to stop it but ended up joining in. Sophie and Caragan made their way toward the crowd and attempted to pull people away from each other. Caragan had just reached Tedros, who was in the middle of being strangled by a grinning Hester and was about to pull her away when a booming voice cut into the fray.

"Stop It!" Dovey yelled and every student turned to look at her. The two Deans stood next to one another, their statures almost complete opposites. Lesso stood tall, her eyes narrowed in anger as she gripped her cane harshly. Dovey however, was almost scared, her eyes wide and her stance filled with worry.

Tedros pushed himself out of Hester's grip and backed into Caragan. He spun around to face her and his eyes almost seemed to flash with recognition before they dulled again and he instantly turned to look for Sophie, taking the Never's hand in his own.

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

Agatha stood in between Sophie and Caragan, her hand gently holding the Loxley girl's own. Tedros was on the other side of the Never, his hands clasped behind his back. In front of them, the teachers argued, well most did. Robin sat next to Dovey, his arms crossed as he watched the argument nervously. Every now and then, his eyes would flit over to look at his daughter, then toward Tedros and then back toward the teachers. He didn't understand what had happened until he saw Tedros' eyes. He saw how they had a lack of shine to them, the pupils dilated almost fully. He also saw how dazed the boy looked. Almost like he didn't know where he was. Then Robin understood. Tedros was under a spell.