Chapter 3

"Jin do you see those hot guys that are in the lane right next to us?" Jimin said squealing.

"I know right, they look so fine."

"The boy who just got the strike seems really cute!" Jimin glanced over at the black haired boy sitting g with his friends.

"I personally like the taller one, Tae did you catch any interest?" Jin asked while munching on a fries.

"I'm they all look pretty hot, but I need to know them more. You never know they could be total jerks." Tae said while taking a drink of his slushee.

"Only one way to find out." Jimin said while walking over to the other group of boys. Jin followed, but Tae stayed back. He was too nervous just to go over there and start talking to them.

He heard the boys laughing, assuming that Jin cracked a joke. Tae ignored them and just scrolled on his phone. It's not like he could bowl anyways, he had to wait for Jimin to come back and bowl.

————————-——————————————

"Hello, my name is Jimin and this is Jin. We are just in the lane right next to you and wanted to say hi." Jimin said, while stuttering a little bit.

"It's very nice to meet you. My name is Namjoon and the guys who just got the strike was Jungkook. Over there is Yoongi and his boyfriend Hoseok." Namjoon said while pointing over to his other friends.

"Do you guys want to come sit with us, that way you are closer to the bowling balls and your lane?" Jimin asked.

"Sure. Let me go get the others and we will be right over." Namjoon said while walking away to the others.

"Tae! You won't believe it, those hot guys are going to sit with us!" Jin said squealing!

"What? Why would they want to sit with us?" Tae asked getting off his phone.

"Tae have you see us. We are all pretty good looking." Jimin said while a duh expression.

They were interrupted by the Namjoon walking over with his friends and sitting down next to them. Jungkook was the last to sit down, so he had to sit by Taehyung. It was awkward for a little bit until the two group started talking and got back to their bowling games.

Jimin just got done bowling getting 8 bowling pins down. Next was Tae's turn and he was really nervous. He didn't want to mess up like last time. He grabbed his bowling ball and walked up to the lane. When he released his bowling he ended up throwing up once again. Hearing laughing from both groups. He face turned into a tomato. He heard Jimin yell, "Tae you are really bad at bowling!" Making him even more embarrassed.

He jumped a bit when he felt a presence behind him. He looked and saw Jungkook. "Here, I'll help you."

"What?"

Jungkook chuckled, "I'll help you be better at bowling. Go grab your ball and I'll show you how not to throw the ball."

Taehyung nodded his face red. He quickly grabbed his bowling ball, and walked back to Jungkook.

"First you should use the holes, they are there for a reason." He said while showing Taehyung.
Tae didn't say anything and just follows what he said. He could feel everyone's eyes on them, but he was too scared to look back.

"Then point your wrist flat, where you wanted to go."

"Like this?" Tae asked while showing him his flat wrist.

"Yeah, next don't just throw the ball. Your hand should come back, and then release it when you arm is extended forward." Jungkook said grabbing Tae's ball. "Here I'll show you."

Jungkook showed Tae what do and manage to get him a spare. Taehyung squealed and hugged Jungkook, but he quickly let go. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine, now let's go back and sit down." Jungkook said while grabbing Taehyung's wrist.

On their way back Jungkook saw his friends smirking at him. While Taehyung saw Jimin almost glaring at him, but he quickly dropped with a smile. Jin on the other hand was smiling at him and giving him a thumbs up. The two sat down next to each other. Neither one of them said about nor looked at each other. "Jungkook you should help me next time." Jimin said while giggling.

"Sure." Jungkook replies not really caring.

The groups spent the rest of their time bowling and eating snacks. Taehyung made a lot of progress, with his bowling and managed to get a strike on his last turn. Jungkook of course beating everyone, Hoseok coming in a not so close second. Tae still scored last, but was only 7 behind Namjoon. Jimin kept trying to flirt with Jungkook, but he was too busy trying to make conversation with Taehyung to notice. "Jungkook we should go refill the drinks, come on." Jimin said while pulling Jungkook to the snack bar.

"Hey I was just talking with Taehyung!" Jungkook said while crossing his arms.

"So, wouldn't you rather want to hang out with me. No offense to Tae, but he only talks about his dog." Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"Ok and?" Jungkook asked.

"So you should talk to me!" Jimin exclaimed.
"Also do you mind giving me you number?"

"Sure, but don't spam me, I hate spammers."

"I promise!" Jimin said grinning.

I'm sorry it's taking me so long to update, this month has been really busy for me. I hope you guys understand! 💜