The burning kiss

Natsu's POV:

I walked down the street covered in bandages of the recent beatings from Mira and Erza.

All I could think of is what they kept saying to me...

"Why did you do that to Lucy you jerk!?"

"What are you talki-OUCH!!!"

"You hurt her feelings!"

"What the hell!?"

I had my head drooped in embarrassment. It was quiet in town besides happy telling everyone hello.

"Oh Natsu!" I heard a familiar bluenette tell from behind me. I turned and saw juvia running towards me.

"H-hi juvi! What are you doing here?" I asked while feeling a slight burn in my cheeks.

"Juvia missed you natsu!." She pushed out as she cought up to us. Her face was blood red from running so long.

"J-juvia are you OK!?" I asked wirrily.

She looked down at the ground. "Natsu will you carry Juvia now? Juvia is to tired to walk." she smiled blushing.

I knelt down and waited for her to hop on my back.

Then we were off again.

"Where are we going, natsu?" I heard my flying feline ask. I actually forgot he was with us.

"Home of course happy!" I answered smiling. Then strangely he said goodbye and flew away.

"where is happy~sama going?" juvia asked wirily.

"probably back to the guild Hall." I answered reassuringly.

we traveled the familiar route home and went image

We walked inside and I let juvia jump off my back.

She began dancing around the living room while I watched smiling.

"Juvia loves this house natsu~San!" She giggled.

"T-thanks juvia" I studdered.

Surprisingly she came to me and grabbed my hands. We danced around the furniture laughing when we hit something.

Unfortunately I leaned that I'm not a good twirler, when I spun her around and she slipped.

The next thing I knew there was an extremely red juvias face only inches away from mine that was just as red.
_________________________________________
Juvias POV:

I felt the dragonslayer's hot breath sneak around my cold neck.

I could only help to look into his eyes because I was afraid if I looked anywhere else the moment would be dead.

"J-ju-" I interrupted him by placing a finger over his mouth.

When I moved my finger instantly I felt his warm lips caress mine.

I let my eyes close slowly and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Blushing, all I could think was: Is this really happening!?

His hands slid from my hips you my back causing me to blush more if that
was possible.

This was the perfect moment I've been waiting for! A kiss