•19•

•{ leila's POV }•

i woke up this morning and i felt amazing. the triplets birthday was in two days and the day after that, it would be mine. i check my phone to see the time, 11:39am. i got out of bed and got myself ready for the day then made my way towards the kitchen. i was about to get some food then stopped when i saw myself in the mirror... a bunch of negative thoughts came to my mind. but I chose to block them out. "no" i told myself. i needed to say it out loud for my own comfort. i ended up eating half a bagel which was delicious.

i then went back to my room and opened up the girls group chat...

foreva 🔐

lani
heyyy

lani
u girls wanna hang out today?

ri
YES!

filipabitch
yeah ofc!

lani
yess! let's hang out like old times!

filipabitch
someone would have to pick me up tho...

ri
i need a ride too

lani
lmaooo

lani
dw, i'll pick yall up around
12:30-1ish

ri
ok cool
see yall laterr

filipabitch
thanks!! see you soon

l3ilaa added to their story..

it was 12:38 and i was on my way to pick up madi then riley

it was 12:38 and i was on my way to pick up madi then riley. i let a random playlist play from spotify and the current song playing was "bloodline" by ariana grande. by the end of the song i already arrived at madi's house and we were on our way to riley's. when we picked up riley we discussed where we should go. "how bout bowling?" madi suggests "yea im down" riley says "bowling it is" i say driving towards the closest bowling alley.

when we arrived, we saw there was a maccas right next to it so we had to stop by the maccas first. we got 20 piece nuggets and an extra 2 large chips to share. i got sprite, riley got fanta and madi got a diet coke. i didn't eat the nuggets, i only had my sprite, and we didn't even finish them, there were like 7 left.