•1•

•{ leila's POV }•

"CHRISTOPHER OWEN! I SWEAR-" i hear riley yell.

the triplets invited myself, riley, caleb, madi, and jason over to their house to hang out. technically, they didn't invite us we just showed up. we always all come over wether they like it or not.

the triplets parents were out on a camping trip for like 2 days and justin had just left to go out for dinner with his girlfriend, so we had the place to ourselves. i was seated on one of the stools in the kitchen next to nick scrolling through tiktok. "fucking loserrr!" i heard chris say.

everyone except for me and nick were in the lounge room picking a movie for us to watch. riley and chris have a love-hate relationship. usualy love but chris always messes around with riley for fun.

nick and i joined them in the lounge room and we ended up putting black phone on cause madi and caleb hadn't seen it yet. i took a seat in between riley and matt on the couch and nick sat with madi.

this was how we were seated-

nick and madi shared one of the couches, caleb and my brother were on the beanbags and me, matt, riley and chris sat on the main couch. the order was matt, me then riley then chris.

but here's a little backstory of our friendship...

(if you're not interested, u can
skip until u see 🧸💫 :)

my mum and the triplets mum were best friends in high school. when they were young, they made a promise to each other that they would have kids at the same time or around the same time, be neighbors, make their kids be best friends and grow up together and all that type of stuff you do with your best friend when you're young.

eventually, mary-lou had justin and only a couple years later my mum had my older brother, jason. they were only a few years apart but they obviously became best friends.

only two years after my brother was born, mary-lou gave birth to the triplets and the day after, August 2nd, i came into to existence...

two years later, my mum gave birth to my sister, elena. me and the triplets grew up together and our parents ended up buying houses right next to each other so we could be neighbours (and we still are to this day in the same exact houses)

whenever i stayed at the triplets house, we would usually all camp together in one of the triplets room or the lounge room or i would sleep with matt in his room.

i know it seems weird to be sleeping in the same room as matt but he's basically my brother. i sleep with matt because chris barely even sleeps so i know that i would stay up with him and nick kicks in his sleep, which leaves me with matt.. but that's not the only reason. i used to have very bad anxiety and still do and so does matt but not as bad as me, so he helps me and i help him whenever we get anxiety or panic attacks.

no one else really knows what to do whenever we have those types of things but we do, so we are usualy always together. their house is my second home. i have my own closet space in matt's room, a toothbruh and skin care stuff in the bathroom and random shit that i own scattered everywhere in their house.

when i was around the age of 5, i met madi. she had just moved in in a house down the road. as i was on a bike ride with the triplets, my parents and my older brother, we saw her moving in to her house and carying big boxes. we offered to help and by we, i mean our parents. we were only 5 and 7 years old so we couldn't carry shit. we introduced ourselves to each other and we immediately clicked and became best friends.