Chapter 67 hope's bridal shower

Mia is so excited for tomorrow aka the wedding of Noah and hope and also tonight is the bridal shower party for hope.
So she saw hope at college aka school yesterday and yesterday there was a monster named oilers that spilled oil all over people but the rangers stop the monster named oilers that Rita send down.
So rangers attack the monster aka oilers and they destroy it but Rita brought it back but big.
So the rangers called the Megazord and they destroyed it.
So they are happy and they went back to school after the monster attack.
Also, mia went to see troy at the hospital and show a photo of the cake to him the cake that GIA and her working on for the wedding.
He liked the cake so much and he said hope and Noah will like this cake at the wedding.
So that was yesterday aka 2 days until the wedding and 1 day until the bridal shower.
Today is the bridal shower for hope and so mia and joy are working on the last thing for the bridal shower for hope.
So no monster attack today and the other female rangers who are invited they show up with gifts for hope.
Also, today is one day until the wedding and hope to show up to the bridal shower.
She aka hope was so surprised and happy at the party.
Jayden and other samurai male rangers with jake and Jason are working the party for noah
So Jason and jake got the drink out for the party and then the others male rangers who are invited show up to the party .
Then noah show up he is surprised and he was so happy .
Noah got gifts too .
Tomorrow is the wedding for noah and hope .
End of chapter 67