Chapter 79 mia's bridal shower

Hope talk to Kimberly for while that night on park after the Jane's funeral on Thursday .
Then after that hope got a called from dress designer who was made her dress but wasn't Ashley someone else named Stephanie sertori was the one who do the dress for hope decided to not continue with it .
Now April Hammond is going to continue hope dress where Stephanie left it and she will finished the day before the wedding of Mia and Jayden .
No monster attack on the day of the funeral aka Thursday .
Now it's Friday mia is tell hope good news that April is take over the dress for hope .
Hope is happy that her dress got take over by Ashley younger sis who is dress designer like her older sis.But hope doesn't trust Stephanie sertori anymore .
So hope and Mia when to class with Jayden and Noah .
After school mia kissed her fiancé Jayden because 2 days until the wedding .
After that Mia went with hope to April that has hope dress now .
Then hope trying it on and she think it was beautiful.
Even Mia like it because she is so excited for hope to wear it on wedding day of Mia and Jayden .
April has one more day to work on it before the wedding and she will be their with her older sis Ashley because they are both working the dress of hope and Mia .
After that hope went home for the night and kiss her husband Noah.
No monster attack on Friday
Today is Saturday means the bridal shower for Mia and hope with joy are working on the party decorations for the bridal shower.
Then Mia is so happy to see the party and she is glad that Ashley and April were there at the party .
Also Ashley and April bought bridal shower gifts to Mia and belated one to hope .
Hope love it and the rest of girls gives Mia gifts for her bridal shower but Gia made a cake for Mia .
Then joy brought the drinks out for the girls .
Also Antonio made a party for jayden and he got the drinks out for the guys and Jayden .
Jayden got gifts.
After that Mia and him kiss each other and tomorrow is the wedding day .
No monster attack on the day of both party aka today .
End of chapter 79