"The Egg"

HIIIIIIIIIII IK IVE BEEN GONE FOR 38 LIGHT YEARS IM SORRY🤹‍♀️🤹‍♀️🤹‍♀️🤹‍♀️

WE START THIS CHAPTER OFF RIGHT WHERE WE ENDED THE LAST ONE :3

"shit" sapnap said, understanding techno. "shit? YEAH SHIT" she yelled. "woah woah woah calm down techno. do you know when thwy plan to attack?" snipsnap asked.

she sighed. "the red festival" she answered. "during when, i have no idea" she added on. "well fuck" sapnap said.

"how close are you to finishing?" she asked. "eh i don't really know. this is happening way quicker than i expected" he looked away.

"i can tell" she said blandly. "we only have two days until the festival. the upgrades are gonna take at least that" he explained.

"so at best it will be ready by the festival" techno said kinda asking a question. "maybe, at best it will be finished. functional wise i got no clue" sapnap answered.

technoblade sensed someone. "i mean we could always-" sapnap got cut off buy techno putting her hand over his mouth and putting her finger to her lips.

sapnap pushed her hand off his mouth quietly. "what is it?" he asked in sign language. "someone else is here" she responded.

"who's there" she called out. "im sorry i was just curious!" hagakure said probably shaking.

sapnap turned to look for the voice but didn't see anyone. "shes invisible dumbass" techno said.

"oh" sapnap said. "what are you doing here" techno asked. "li-like i said my curiosity got the best of me!" she said scaredly

"whatever get outta here"

(not finished)