Disclaimer

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE GEMS!

And, hello new readers! I'm Sapphire, you can call me Saph.

Yes yes yes, I'm back with another story! Although all my stories stem from cliché concepts, this one will be the most cliché one. However, it will develop into something unexpected. Various twists and turns in the plot await you!

For those of you who have read, are reading, or are thinking of reading my other two books, you may know that my first book Trapped mainly focuses on the character development of the female lead, Lee Y/N, whereas my second book throws more light on the male lead, Byun Baekhyun's character development.

This book, however, will be entirely a description of the journeys, hardships, and of course, evolution of both the male and female leads: Jeon Jungkook and Park Iseul.

Yes, they're going to make stupid decisions, say moronic things, be dumb, misunderstand stuff and make mistakes, but that is what defines their journey and what will happen to them.

Also, this is fiction and hence, the K-pop idols appearing in this story do not correlate with the characters, ages and behaviours of them in real life. Everything is made up and I request you to keep that in mind as you read this.

This is my first time writing a story with an OC (original character) so I might not be great at it so I apologize in advance. If you prefer Y/N books rather than OC ones, you can feel free to imagine the OC as Y/N, or choose a different book to read. But, I promise you this book will be worth the read.

English is not my first language so forgive me if you come across grammatical or contextual mistakes. I am aware that stumbling upon a mistake during the reading process can be quite frustrating so feel free to let me know of the mistake in the comment section so I can make necessary changes!

Do comment a lot and express your thoughts, there's nothing that makes my day more than reading people express their view about my story!

Last but not least, this story breaches sensitive topics like profanity, domestic and sexual abuse, trauma and character death, so I warn you to read at your own risk.

I hope you have a great time reading this and that it doesn't disappoint you!

LET'S GET ITTTTT!