Chapter 1

It was dark in the room, No he was not sleeping, he cannot......past still haunts him....... whenever he closes his eyes..... flashbacks make him more weak than before.....he wants peace......but is not getting.....he was looking for affection but in wrong places......that he no more wanted it......Whole night passed but neither he closed his eyes nor did any movement. The emptiness was in his eyes , As soon as the morning came, he got ready and went towards the forest with his Black horse "Ace".

It was his daily routine to ride his favourite horse......Ace was fastest horse...and the speed made the man feel like he is floating......that made him feel good...but the blankness remained the same......

Near a Lake, He sat down on the stone city and let his horse drink water in the Lake.

Soon The rain started pouring......but he didn't budge......he was sitting with closed eyes.... suddenly the rain drops stopped falling on him.....when he opened his eyes he saw that "Ace" was hovering over him stopping the falling drops.
This is the thing he loved about his horse...."Ace" never forgot to make him feel good...
He stood up and went to meet the most important person,
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on, now get up". He whined while waking up his father."Mommmm!" He yelled.

"Okay okay i am up, now get off me you pig". He said while having an annoying face. Of course, he was sleep deprived and listening to his wife's name he had to get up otherwise he would get a good scolding.

"I am not a pig, you are". The boy exclaimed angrily with a big ass pout, while sitting over his dad's tummy, he was none other than

Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Crescent Moon Town.

He was having difficulty in waking up his father, cuz his father was sleeping like a dead man....

He got up from his father's tummy and stood up near the bed.

"BTW, son you know today you are looking like a....". The king said to the prince who was excited to get a compliment from his father, his eyes were sparkling...but suddenly...
"Like a PIG." His father ran towards the bathroom to get ready while laughing hard.

And our little kookie was fumming in anger...but then he also smiled shaking his head

Jungkook was smiling because he loved his family, he loved how his father bickered with him, how his mother gave him all of his love, but there was one problem...his step sister never liked him...she always hated him....and he knew the reason that was quite silly for hatred.....

She was jealous, because Jungkook was perfect in everything, either fight or in cooking, choosing perfect decision, in everything but she was not.

She was only a beauty...you should be beautiful by heart.....but she was not...she was evil in everyone's eye except her step-parents....

Past:
"Honey! I am scared.....this is my 3rd miscarriage...." The queen of Crescent Moon wailed in his husband's arm, who also had some tears in his eyes...

They were on the way back to their castle..king was trying hard to console his wife.... suddenly they heard a baby crying..they stopped and went in that direction...where they found an alpha girl who was crying.."Oh lord! Honey" queen said while gasping looking at the crying girl whom someone abandoned....the couple already needed a child.....so they took them with her...after every investigation they took her custody and adopted her...they were happy.....after a year....queen got pregnant again....and that time she gave birth to the blessing..
They were soo happy....they celebrated it....it's not like they forgot their adopted daughter....they always treated them both equally but she was not getting it....she was thinking that the baby was taking her place.... slowly slowly.....and this fear became powerful when her younger brother got praised more than her....that's why that fear turned into hatred.
Present.